remeber when EA said the Vita would outsell the 3ds?

#21AnclationPosted 5/18/2013 7:59:53 AM
Genericgamer667 posted...
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/316597/ea-ps-vita-has-a-better-chance-than-3ds/

that's akward...

I dunno, a guy like Pachter makes a living constantly making stupid predictions like this. And to be fair, EA wasn't alone in prematurely writing off the 3DS.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#22MrKunioPosted 5/18/2013 8:32:01 AM
Vita would be alot cooler if SEGA localized PSO 2. IDK what the hell theyre thinking.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#23MATADOR480Posted 5/18/2013 9:50:21 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
wisemidds posted...
Lol at the EA hate, like a bunch of kids that have had their toys taken away!

I'd say the hate is justified. You don't win Worst Company 2 years in a row for nothing.

That worst company poll is such garbage! They are an entertainment company. They have no track record of illegal activity or just plain shadiness. There are however, companies like Chiquita for example, that fund paramilitary groups in South America. Please stop using this stupid "worst company" crap.
It's pretty funny how vocal gamers are. You know that it was gamers who voted EA as this "worst company". Ask any non gamer who EA is, and I am sure most will not know who they are.
What is their worst offense? Killing off popular video game franchises? Downloadable content? Please step back and think about how ridiculous that is. The nerds here need a reality check.
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#24KittenLinaPosted 5/18/2013 9:56:38 AM
System wise, the Vita is better though, it's at the speed of this gen consoles IIRC and it's as good processing wise as the Wii U, if not better. It will be the Wii U equivalent for the PS4.

The problem is not the Vita, it's Sony doing a piss poor job of getting games out there/creating hype for it.

Like I've been saying everywhere I see this sort of thing though, let's wait for E3 first.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#25LightHawKnightPosted 5/18/2013 10:53:10 AM
KittenLina posted...
System wise, the Vita is better though, it's at the speed of this gen consoles IIRC and it's as good processing wise as the Wii U, if not better. It will be the Wii U equivalent for the PS4.

The problem is not the Vita, it's Sony doing a piss poor job of getting games out there/creating hype for it.

Like I've been saying everywhere I see this sort of thing though, let's wait for E3 first.

No. The problem with the Vita is the cost and power. Power isn't everything. Though really it is mostly the stupid memory stick prices.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#2621_21Posted 5/18/2013 11:01:07 AM(edited)
MATADOR480 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
wisemidds posted...

I'd say the hate is justified. You don't win Worst Company 2 years in a row for nothing.

That worst company poll is such garbage! They are an entertainment company. They have no track record of illegal activity or just plain shadiness. There are however, companies like Chiquita for example, that fund paramilitary groups in South America. Please stop using this stupid "worst company" crap.
It's pretty funny how vocal gamers are. You know that it was gamers who voted EA as this "worst company". Ask any non gamer who EA is, and I am sure most will not know who they are.
What is their worst offense? Killing off popular video game franchises? Downloadable content? Please step back and think about how ridiculous that is. The nerds here need a reality check.

I think you indirectly supported Subaruo's point. You're right. It's gamers that voted a gaming company as the "worst company", and you also said that pretty much anyone else who's not a gamer knows next to nothing about EA, even its existence. Thus, gamers decide what gaming company is good and what is bad, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

So you wanna make sure you don't piss off the only group of people even paying attention to you as a company. Thus, the fact that the gamers even want to consider you as the worst company when your only customers are them must mean something, no?
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#27MATADOR480Posted 5/18/2013 11:25:32 AM
21_21 posted...
MATADOR480 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
wisemidds posted...

I think you indirectly supported Subaruo's point. You're right. It's gamers that voted a gaming company as the "worst company", and you also said that pretty much anyone else who's not a gamer knows next to nothing about EA, even its existence. Thus, gamers decide what gaming company is good and what is bad, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

So you wanna make sure you don't piss off the only group of people even paying attention to you as a company. Thus, the fact that the gamers even want to consider you as the worst company when your only customers are them must mean something, no?

I do not disagree with you. All I am saying is that the poll is crap. If you want to label them as the worst video game company in the world then you have a valid point. But worst overall company? Come on now. Not even close. It's just most gamers are not to be bothered with actual current events and news. We are just outraged because Sim City didn't work properly for a few days. What is worse? Foreclosing on homes illegally? Or DLC?
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#28parKb5Posted 5/18/2013 11:35:57 AM
MATADOR480 posted...
21_21 posted...
MATADOR480 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
wisemidds posted...

I do not disagree with you. All I am saying is that the poll is crap. If you want to label them as the worst video game company in the world then you have a valid point. But worst overall company? Come on now. Not even close. It's just most gamers are not to be bothered with actual current events and news. We are just outraged because Sim City didn't work properly for a few days. What is worse? Foreclosing on homes illegally? Or DLC?

Seriously, EA the worst company in America? I don't think so. I don't remember EA taking trillions of tax payer dollars so that their CEOs could go and buy private jets and give themselves hugh bonuses for ruining the economy. EA as the worst video game company in America? Possibly, but remember that the worst video game company is still a better company than the BEST bank in America.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#29ORANGE666Posted 5/18/2013 11:40:12 AM(edited)
OoSubaruoO posted...
wisemidds posted...

Bank Of America AINEC

You have people running away, abandoning their houses behind because the mortgage they have left is worth more than the house and its projected value.

There are streets with houses no ones living in them
#30daniel1232323Posted 5/18/2013 12:08:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]