would it kill nintendo to gives us a 3D F-Zero game?

#21Retroxgamer0Posted 5/18/2013 3:52:32 AM(edited)
Shadow-Angel posted...
Would it kill Nintendo to give Mario a break? I know that Mario is Nintendo's moneymaker, but they should give him a much needed vacation.

you're right, we need mario sunshine 2!
#22rizsparkyPosted 5/18/2013 4:03:50 AM
Chargrilled posted...
Miyamoto thinks noone wants a new fzero... Therefore nothing gets made.
The guys way out of touch with the fanbase

Im curious to see what Nintendo will be like without Miyamoto, hopefully less mario and more Metroid, F-Zero etc..
---
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#23Shadow-AngelPosted 5/18/2013 8:09:07 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Shadow-Angel posted...
Would it kill Nintendo to give Mario a break? I know that Mario is Nintendo's moneymaker, but they should give him a much needed vacation.

you're right, we need mario sunshine 2!

No... Just no.
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#24Mega_RatPosted 5/18/2013 9:19:46 AM
red eye dragoon posted...
I don't understand why FZero is held in such high regard, from what I remember it was a pretty average to above average racer. Is there an intricate storyline or something that makes it more interesting?

Honest question btw I'm thinking about trying the gba games if there's a good story involved, I'm a sucker for storyline in games

ITS HELLA FAST! I just love the feeling of seeing that huge speed. Also, the game has the risk reward of you either boosting and losing life or only boost a little so you can keep up.

The tracks are also well designed ... well beyond the simple ones. Some have complex jumps to reach areas faster, and some have tons of speed panels or danger.

But the thing is, YOU CAN EXPLODE! You mess up or got screwed over, you're done!

GOTTA GO FAST!

I never cared about the stories, but if your seeking awesome stories then ... I think you needa look somewhere else. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#25Sega9599Posted 5/18/2013 10:12:22 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
Shadow-Angel posted...

Anyway, I would love to see a new F-Zero as well, but Nintendo doesn't seem to care anymore about the series.

Nintendo could never top Amusement Visions masterpiece: GX

Personally I enjoyed X's gameplay more.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#26Dersu_UzalaPosted 5/18/2013 11:47:34 AM
I never cared about the stories, but if your seeking awesome stories then ... I think you needa look somewhere else. xD

GP Legend has a story mode, but it's entirely goofy and childish Saturday morning cartoon fare, without the endearing cinematics or unique stages of GX.
#27ZeroBeats GhostPosted 5/18/2013 12:29:03 PM
I have been waiting for one since the Wii launched.

Please don't end up shelving F-Zero for another console generation, Nintendo.
---
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?
#28guedesbrawlPosted 5/18/2013 12:30:12 PM
They are probably saving it for the Wii U, thanks to lol!graphics and all that.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#29retrogamer28Posted 5/18/2013 2:06:07 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
Shadow-Angel posted...

Anyway, I would love to see a new F-Zero as well, but Nintendo doesn't seem to care anymore about the series.

Nintendo could never top Amusement Visions masterpiece: GX

They could if they had Grezzo Remaster it.
---
Nintendo fans have the privilege of being able to saying a game is bad because the predecessor is better, not because the game is actually bad objectively.
#30Mega_RatPosted 5/18/2013 4:36:36 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...

GP Legend has a story mode, but it's entirely goofy and childish Saturday morning cartoon fare, without the endearing cinematics or unique stages of GX.

Oh I know, but I play them for the racing not the ... story, which isn't to great to begin with on any I've played. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D