Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D Land, which should I buy next?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D Land, which should I buy next?
3 years ago#11
ACx7 posted...
Both are great, but get Mario Kart for the replay value.

This

Played/beat both, sold super Mario, kept MK7 for it's online.
Patiently waiting for the
http://i.imgur.com/NSUcaoA.png
3 years ago#12
My 55 hours on Super Mario 3D Land says it does have replay value.

Get it.
The kind of love that makes us functional members of society, the kind of love that makes you consider others' power levels...
-ServantOfErieos having a moment
3 years ago#13
I would say it depends what your looking for.
If you want Mario 64 esque adventure, get 3DLand.
If you want multiplayer fun, get Mario Kart 7, I spent hours upon hours racing online on that game.
3 years ago#14
3DLand, Mario Kart 7 is cashed in garbage.
3 years ago#15
I still have no idea what people see in 3D Land. I found it to be astoundingly generic and phoned-in.

MK7 has more replay value due to online and I found it more enjoyable regardless. I recommend that.

I got to agree with this. 3D Land is just missing something. Nothing special about it.
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
3 years ago#16
Abiz_ posted...
I still have no idea what people see in 3D Land. I found it to be astoundingly generic and phoned-in.

MK7 has more replay value due to online and I found it more enjoyable regardless. I recommend that.

I got to agree with this. 3D Land is just missing something. Nothing special about it.

i gota disagree, mario 3d land was quite inspiring and magical in a sea of all these new super mario bros rehashes
3 years ago#17
Regardless of whether Mario Kart 7 is a cash in or not the best in the series, the online mode is extremely fun. I dont know if you can go and find people playing online with the past games. So I'd say it's very worth it.
3 years ago#18
Super Mario 3D Land
3 years ago#19
Mario Kart 7 for multiplayer
Mario 3D Land for single player

I have taken to playing a few matches of Mario Kart 7 online in bed at night before I go to sleep, so that is why I pick that game. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D Land, which should I buy next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived