The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons only for limited time?

#1marioparty17Posted 5/18/2013 8:41:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UAgkI2VJs

end of the trailer, does that mean you can only get them at that time, and that it,pretty lame
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#2StrongBad456Posted 5/18/2013 8:43:00 AM
No, it means the price of $4.99 is for a limited time and then they'll be $5.99.
---
Nail, it's an albino Namek. Kill it like the rest. - Super Kami Guru
#3DragonReborn97Posted 5/18/2013 8:43:40 AM
StrongBad456 posted...
No, it means the price of $4.99 is for a limited time and then they'll be $5.99.

Came to say this. Beat me to it.
---
FE topic de-railer, along with azn, bearclaw, spikaya.
Lets de-rail us some topics! PM me if you want to join!
#4Shadow Stalker XPosted 5/18/2013 8:44:07 AM
No. It's only going to be at the discount price of $4.99 for 3 weeks. After that it'll be $5.99.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#5lizard81288Posted 5/18/2013 9:28:57 AM
My head hurts from reading those youtube comments. They boil down to, "Why buy it, when I can download a Rom?!"
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#6marioa64Posted 5/18/2013 10:49:35 AM
lizard81288 posted...
My head hurts from reading those youtube comments. They boil down to, "Why buy it, when I can download a Rom?!"

There's the problem.
---
DIE DAISY DIE!!! muahahahehehaha.-soulpoet
Yup. Typing words and and evil laugh sure is going to make a fictitious character die. You showed Daisy.-Daisyfanboy
#7blazingsonicPosted 5/18/2013 10:57:09 AM
lizard81288 posted...

People thing buying a game like it's a download should apply every game they bought decades ago, That's like asking for Super Mario Bros for free since you bought it back in the 80s.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#8MinamoPosted 5/18/2013 11:39:22 AM
blazingsonic posted...
lizard81288 posted...

People thing buying a game like it's a download should apply every game they bought decades ago, That's like asking for Super Mario Bros for free since you bought it back in the 80s.

Actually, emulators usually have multiple save states, a cheat code system, completely customizable controls, a better upscale, and fast forwarding (some even have rewinding). To be honest, Nintendo needs to start offering some of these features to help quell these "I'll just play a rom" remarks. Why would you expect people to pay for less features? The games might as well have been abandonware before the announcement of the re-release of Ages/Seasons, and obviously many, many "potential customers" didn't see an issue with "pirating" them.

That being said, I've never found an emulator that properly emulated Ages and Seasons. The sound was always messed up after a few seconds of gameplay. This is the main factor for my purchase of them for the 3DS on release (that and the discount, and emulated handheld games never quite felt right).
#9IcewitchPosted 5/18/2013 12:02:34 PM
Minamo posted...
Actually, emulators usually have multiple save states, a cheat code system, completely customizable controls, a better upscale, and fast forwarding (some even have rewinding). To be honest, Nintendo needs to start offering some of these features to help quell these "I'll just play a rom" remarks. Why would you expect people to pay for less features? The games might as well have been abandonware before the announcement of the re-release of Ages/Seasons, and obviously many, many "potential customers" didn't see an issue with "pirating" them.

I agree.

Legal or not, the VC is competing with the emulation scene and Nintendo must recognize this. Offering save states is a start, but they can do much more than that. Why not some texture smoothing, remappable controls, fast-forward? Nintendo needs to realize that it's very, very easy to download one of these games as a ROM and that doing so comes with a myriad of extra features that the VC doesn't provide. They should look at the features an emulator offers as something to work towards. Instead, they act like buying $5 VC titles is the only way people will have access to the game outside of a pawn shop.

I'll be buying OoX solely because I think they're some of the best games Nintendo (er, Capcom) has ever put out, but I'm definitely not happy with the price. At this point, the only reason I'm supporting the VC is because I want them to improve the VC. It's kind of a sad state of affairs when pirates can play OoX on PSP with better graphics and more control options than we have on 3DS.
---
Current GOTY: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Currently hyping: Dark Souls II
#10deimos91Posted 5/18/2013 1:00:59 PM
lizard81288 posted...

Cause if your PC is ever searched each rom is an additional charge of copyright infringement and if they are searching your pc they will use all the ammo they can get
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951