The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons only for limited time?

#11Zechs23Posted 5/18/2013 1:04:15 PM
StrongBad456 posted...
No, it means the price of $4.99 is for a limited time and then they'll be $5.99.

---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
#12Reverted_PikkonPosted 5/18/2013 3:48:43 PM
deimos91 posted...
lizard81288 posted...
My head hurts from reading those youtube comments. They boil down to, "Why buy it, when I can download a Rom?!"

Cause if your PC is ever searched each rom is an additional charge of copyright infringement and if they are searching your pc they will use all the ammo they can get

Lmao
---
What's that Zach?
#13AceMosPosted 5/18/2013 4:10:43 PM
Minamo posted...
blazingsonic posted...
lizard81288 posted...
My head hurts from reading those youtube comments. They boil down to, "Why buy it, when I can download a Rom?!"

People thing buying a game like it's a download should apply every game they bought decades ago, That's like asking for Super Mario Bros for free since you bought it back in the 80s.

Actually, emulators usually have multiple save states, a cheat code system, completely customizable controls, a better upscale, and fast forwarding (some even have rewinding). To be honest, Nintendo needs to start offering some of these features to help quell these "I'll just play a rom" remarks. Why would you expect people to pay for less features? The games might as well have been abandonware before the announcement of the re-release of Ages/Seasons, and obviously many, many "potential customers" didn't see an issue with "pirating" them.

That being said, I've never found an emulator that properly emulated Ages and Seasons. The sound was always messed up after a few seconds of gameplay. This is the main factor for my purchase of them for the 3DS on release (that and the discount, and emulated handheld games never quite felt right).

yea some 1 not skilled enough to play the games properly
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#14blazingsonicPosted 5/20/2013 12:54:10 PM
AceMos posted...
Minamo posted...
blazingsonic posted...
lizard81288 posted...

People thing buying a game like it's a download should apply every game they bought decades ago, That's like asking for Super Mario Bros for free since you bought it back in the 80s.

Actually, emulators usually have multiple save states, a cheat code system, completely customizable controls, a better upscale, and fast forwarding (some even have rewinding). To be honest, Nintendo needs to start offering some of these features to help quell these "I'll just play a rom" remarks. Why would you expect people to pay for less features? The games might as well have been abandonware before the announcement of the re-release of Ages/Seasons, and obviously many, many "potential customers" didn't see an issue with "pirating" them.

That being said, I've never found an emulator that properly emulated Ages and Seasons. The sound was always messed up after a few seconds of gameplay. This is the main factor for my purchase of them for the 3DS on release (that and the discount, and emulated handheld games never quite felt right).

yea some 1 not skilled enough to play the games properly

Yeah pretty much this and people thinking that they know what the staff of Nintendo is thinking.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#15helldewPosted 5/20/2013 1:02:58 PM
it would have been nice if the VC games werent straight ports. like they put some tiny ass team of guys on it and they added a couple little extra things. IE for the GB zeldas more mapped buttons.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#16MegaMettaurPosted 5/20/2013 2:42:06 PM
Minamo posted...
blazingsonic posted...
lizard81288 posted...

Because those features are TOTALLY the reason people go to emulators. Right.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#17SlimeStackPosted 5/20/2013 2:50:36 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
Because those features are TOTALLY the reason people go to emulators. Right.

To be honest those kind of features appeal to me much more than not having to pay. <.< Games aren't that expensive.

Though the ability to play it on a 3DS outweighs all those things. :x
---
Moo
#18GhetsisPosted 5/20/2013 2:52:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]