What kind of 3DS revision would make you upgrade your current 3DS?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What kind of 3DS revision would make you upgrade your current 3DS?
2 years ago#21
I'm fine with my vanilla launch cosmo black 3DS, really.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
2 years ago#22
Ghetsis posted...
A region-free 3DS.
That's about it.

This since I'm quite pleased with my current XL model. I can't think of much else I'd be willing to pay for.
---
lowercase
2 years ago#23
a purple XL
---
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
2 years ago#24
Honestly dunno, at this point I've grown very attached to my XL. I think the only way I'd get a new one is if my current one breaks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fx4HYOunLc&feature=plcp
3DS FC - 3007-8283-2971
2 years ago#25
Built in circle pad pro, improved design, and bigger battery.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
2 years ago#26
the HD model !
2 years ago#27
why would i waste more money on the same thing?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
2 years ago#28
All black XL.
---
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
2 years ago#29
I would buy a 3DS XL if there was a Zelda Collector's edition like the regular 3DS I have now.
---
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller
2 years ago#30
Either Region Free, Video Out, or have the CPP stuff already on the system. All three would be good too.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What kind of 3DS revision would make you upgrade your current 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived