Is it possible to receive a pink piece via spot pass

#1chocolatethund4Posted 5/18/2013 11:02:36 AM
Like when a new puzzle panel is released and they give you a free piece to start, is it possible to receive a rare pink piece instead of the blue one? I always wonder who's the one who starts off with the pink pieces and slowly branches out to everyone.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#2Shadow Stalker XPosted 5/18/2013 11:05:02 AM
Yes, it's possible to get pink pieces through SpotPass; that's how they're distributed.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#321_21Posted 5/18/2013 11:05:20 AM
I thought you always start with a free pink piece whenever a new panel is up. At least, that's what always happened to me!
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#4dbzbadman06Posted 5/18/2013 11:07:09 AM
I wish. I've never started with a pink piece. It would be nice if they did that though.
---
3DS fc: 3308-4762-2086
Name: Todd ** NID: dbzbadman
#5chocolatethund4(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 11:07:36 AM
21_21 posted...
I thought you always start with a free pink piece whenever a new panel is up. At least, that's what always happened to me!

Wow your really lucky. All I get is lame blue pieces...
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#621_21Posted 5/18/2013 11:09:58 AM
chocolatethund4 posted...
21_21 posted...

Wow your really lucky. All I get is lame blue pieces...

Holy s***. Really!? You mean it was luck this whole time. I gotta start being more appreciative at things now.....
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#7ssjlinkxPosted 5/18/2013 12:06:47 PM
Not sure for new puzzles, but when a special Mii is downloaded (like Iwata, Reggie, MIyamoto, etc) via SpotPass they will every puzzle piece for you to choose from.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0
#8Carbuncle009Posted 5/18/2013 12:09:09 PM
ssjlinkx posted...
Not sure for new puzzles, but when a special Mii is downloaded (like Iwata, Reggie, MIyamoto, etc) via SpotPass they will every puzzle piece for you to choose from.

It's true for the Special Miis.

If only they were a bit more often.

Is anyone with all the pink pieces going to PHX Comicon next weekend? It would be awesome if you are.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#9LightHawKnightPosted 5/18/2013 12:12:13 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
ssjlinkx posted...

It's true for the Special Miis.

If only they were a bit more often.

Is anyone with all the pink pieces going to PHX Comicon next weekend? It would be awesome if you are.

If only I could go, I have all the pink pieces but the AC ones, which I currently have none of, since the piece I got was blue... That piece really should always be pink.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#10SS4kronos33Posted 5/18/2013 12:37:18 PM
i have gotten a couple of pink pieces when i got a new puzzle panel.sadly when i got the animal crossing panel yesterday all i got was a blue piece
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/