For anyone who bought Lego City Undercover the chase begins..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. For anyone who bought Lego City Undercover the chase begins..
2 years ago#1
How is it? I'm not expecting the wii u version.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Metro Last Light, Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
2 years ago#2
Played it for around 10 minutes at EB, not sure how I lasted that long as its clunkyness was doing my head in, I just replayed GTA Chinatown wars over instead of getting Undercover
2 years ago#3
It's a fun game if you don't compare it to the Wii U version. There are no regular levels, it's all open world missions. As the with other Lego games there is alot to unlock.
Sadly, loading screens can take a while and the world isn't fully open world (it's in a chunk for each area with a loading screen inbetween each one).

I would reccomend it if you haven't played the Wii U version. If you have wait until it gets cheaper. It's the best Lego game on 3ds!
---
This signature is not changing until Toad gets his own game! Started on 8/4/2013
2 years ago#4
^ Loading screens take ages, I actually thought the game had frozen up
2 years ago#5
I beat it then sold it. It's okay, not great.
---
3DS Friend Code:0232-8280-5925
https://soundcloud.com/producerplatypus
2 years ago#6
i loved it took me 22hrs to 100% it . well worth the $30 imo
---
3DS XL = 2423 2409 6597 - Collected All 73 Find Mii Hats
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
2 years ago#7
Its good. Just about what you would expect from. watered down version of Wii U one. Its nice that the story is different, if you do have both.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0989-3176-9513//Nintendo Network ID: fallingfrog
2 years ago#8
I'm guessing that if I didn't like the Wii U one that I wouldn't like this game...
---
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
2 years ago#9
added money to eshop just to get the chase begins, ended up not being sure if to get it. D:
---
NNID: PhilipPwns ( Add me thru miiverse )
3DS Friend Code: 0387 9129 6502
2 years ago#10
I quite enjoyed it. The story lasted me about 12 hours, the rest of the time was basically collections.
---
"You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. For anyone who bought Lego City Undercover the chase begins..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived