Games you want 3DS classics of....

#1levyjl1988Posted 5/19/2013 3:34:16 PM
I really wished they did a 3D classic of Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, not the new one Legend of Zelda: A Return to the Past (or whatever title it will be).
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#2jedinatPosted 5/19/2013 3:37:44 PM(edited)
They've only done NES games, so... how about the original Zelda? Probably the only way they'd get me to play it is with some snazzy 3D effects... I've never actually played it (for more than a minute) despite being a Zelda fan.
#390sRetroGamingPosted 5/19/2013 3:37:22 PM
Hopefully ALTTP 3D Classic's will be a pre-order bonus for ALTTP II. it would be the perfect timing to do so!. just like they did for Kid Icarus Uprising last year at Best Buy. MM3D should no doubt be somewhat in at least starting development at this point.
---
[This Signature was censored at the request of Nintendo of America]
#490sRetroGamingPosted 5/19/2013 3:39:11 PM
jedinat posted...
They've only done NES games, so... how about the original Zelda? Probably the only way they'd get me to play it is with some snazzy 3D effects... I've never actually played it despite being a Zelda fan.

They should really go with ALTTP as the 3D Classic since the new game is based off of it.
---
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 5/19/2013 3:39:18 PM
super mario bros 3
#6levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 3:42:37 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Hopefully ALTTP 3D Classic's will be a pre-order bonus for ALTTP II. it would be the perfect timing to do so!. just like they did for Kid Icarus Uprising last year at Best Buy. MM3D should no doubt be somewhat in at least starting development at this point.

If they did ALTTP as a preorder bonus (also a 3D Classic) it may overshadow the newer title. Kid Icarus for NES seems to be a pick up and play game, easy to play a couple of times, the real focus is on KI:U. But it would be cool if they did this though.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#7jedinatPosted 5/19/2013 3:43:26 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
They should really go with ALTTP as the 3D Classic since the new game is based off of it.

Well, I'd prefer that as well, but they haven't done any SNES 3D classics yet.
#8UltimateKaibaPosted 5/19/2013 3:43:56 PM
Clash at demonhead
---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura
#990sRetroGamingPosted 5/19/2013 3:47:30 PM
jedinat posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Well, I'd prefer that as well, but they haven't done any SNES 3D classics yet.

Which would be the perfect title (and opportunity) to start with :). after that Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart and others :).
---
#10overmaxxPosted 5/19/2013 3:48:37 PM
I can't think of a bigger waste of time than 3D Classics.