Nintendo needs a new IP! Which type do you think Nintendo would be wise to do?

#11Fr33zPosted 5/19/2013 10:14:07 PM
Nintendo's been releasing a bunch of new IP's. They're just not big retail titles people expect lol.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS
#12mad9671Posted 5/19/2013 10:32:18 PM
A true 3D sandbox genre/game which can rival Rockstar's GTA !
---
---3DS:4811-7170-1062 USERNAME:challenger.
Wii GoldenEye007 :FC:3475-7226-0728.
#13randomshemsPosted 5/19/2013 10:43:45 PM
nothing I think it's outside of nintendo's realm of possibility to release something that they havn't already done perfectly :P
---
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.
#14emeraldfox_09Posted 5/19/2013 10:44:31 PM
A shmup.
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#15AkaneJonesPosted 5/20/2013 2:29:28 AM
I'm going with an Action RPG 3PS sort of like what Mega Man Legends was going for. Go with a girl in a powersuit, but not like Metroid, something more 90s anime, with Mahou Shoujo influence. Throw in different armor suits, with reference to other Nintendo series(Metrod,Custom Robo,Drill Dozers are a must), but the base armor design has an iconic look to it like old Mega Man. Oh and the game has a secondary "badass" player character, clearly male, and use-able later in the game.

Anyway the game, takes platforming elements from Mario, but supports RPG/Majora's Mask style towns. The dungeon are more about enemies and platforming, puzzle solving is mostly about tool usage like Mega Man. Oh and beating bosses nets items that act as weapon/armor artifacts.

Now despite the narrative driven story more it biggest benefit is the robust multi player. You need to unlock the stuff in story mode to use it. Like you can actually play as the bosses. But the thing is it online multi player is as robust as all those FPSs. So you have a traditional death match, and coop/competitive dungeon play to see who can beat them first.

Oh kei fine it technically is a Nintendo version of Mega Man Legends, but with improved platforming from Mario, Zelda influenced Story drive, and Metroid style FPS controls. But I go for something Nintendo hasn't done visually, yet isn't boring non-Nintendo, yet recognizably iconic. Finally slap a T rating on it so it's not got the we censored the crap out the best moments, because I can see it. And make sure it got some Mega Man/Castlevania/Falcom quality music in there(it needs that sort of thing).
#16parKb5Posted 5/20/2013 6:28:40 AM
KittenLina posted...
I'd like a horror series.

A real one in present day would be awesome, not this Dead Space 3 garbage.

Yeah, and something Fatal Frame-like. Not a horror game where you run around with huge guns mowing down zombies. Something where you are just a normal person thrown into an abnormal situation.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#17WesfanboyneverPosted 5/20/2013 6:33:51 AM
A point and click adventure game with a big emphasis on solving mysteries and puzzles and be filled with humor. Would work well on the 3DS or Wii U due to having a touch screen to work with.
---
What's to say really?
#18CWtennisPosted 5/20/2013 7:14:49 AM
Most of the common FPS games are all really hard core war games and what not. A nintendo mix that takes FPS elements and puts it in more of a fun and bright atmosphere could be interesting if they did it right.
---
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC