How often do you use your 3ds handheld system.

#1chocolatethund4Posted 5/20/2013 3:35:34 PM
How often do you use your 3ds handheld system - Results (156 votes)
The 3ds is one with my soul, there isn't a minute of me being awake that I wont have it turned on and opened
7.69% (12 votes)
I use it everyday whenever I have free time, it's super addicting
20.51% (32 votes)
I use it everyday for a decent amount of time
35.26% (55 votes)
I use it once or a couple times in the span of three days
25.64% (40 votes)
I use it once or a couple times every 7 days
6.41% (10 votes)
I use it once or a couple times every month
1.28% (2 votes)
I hardly ever use my 3ds, Im either not interested in the library atm or I am just too busy.
1.92% (3 votes)
Other/do not own a 3ds
1.28% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I use mine usually for about 1-3 hours every other day basically. When I get out of school I will probably play it a lot more, especially everyday for when I have animal crossing: new leaf.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#2DKU_ArichPosted 5/20/2013 4:36:29 PM
I use it everyday, mostly for Puzzle Swap / Find Mii with a few others here or there.

Most recently I've been using Colors! 3D (beautiful app... I recommend it to everyone) and playing my good ol' buddy Yoshi Touch & Go. <3
#3TaCtiiCz_xPosted 5/20/2013 4:39:41 PM
Everyday, whenever I'm free. I mostly sketch etc on Swapnote or play around with play coins on Find Mii / Puzzle Swap.

I'll be pretty busy when AC comes out.
---
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.
#4iMURDAuPosted 5/20/2013 4:45:53 PM
I wake up, check swapnote.

Maybe play a little before work if I have time.

Check swapnote again and play during lunch break.

Get home and my son wants to play Excitebike.

He goes to bed and depending on what TV shows my wife wants to watch I'll either pay attention to the TV or half pay attention while Fire Embleming.
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#5TaCtiiCz_xPosted 5/20/2013 4:48:27 PM
iMURDAu posted...
I wake up, check swapnote.

Maybe play a little before work if I have time.

Check swapnote again and play during lunch break.

Get home and my son wants to play Excitebike.

He goes to bed and depending on what TV shows my wife wants to watch I'll either pay attention to the TV or half pay attention while Fire Embleming.

Seems like a pretty stand up guy. ^ fist bumps and walk off into the horizon*
---
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.
#6NeonYoshi11Posted 5/20/2013 9:01:29 PM
Depends on how into a game I am.

I was playing 3 hour play sessions of Nostalgia last week and 1-2 hour sessions of MK7 the last few days.

I usually play an hour a day of something, and if not maybe just draw a pic in colors 3D for a bit.

Just Started Spirit Tracks for the first time ever. About an hour in and loving the music so far. I'm iffy on stylus but I'll get used to it hopefully.
#7Shadow-AngelPosted 5/20/2013 9:53:48 PM(edited)
I usually play either PC games or my 3DS whenever I play video games. Anyway, I use my 3DS almost every day.
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#8Freelance_WolfPosted 5/20/2013 10:16:42 PM
I haven't been using it for a while because I was too busy playing games on my Vita and PC instead. However, I have been playing it more often now though since I got HM GBC.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#9ferofaxPosted 5/20/2013 11:12:01 PM
My current average play time for MH3U is 41 hours. Suffice to say my soul is being sucked dry right now.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#10PsychoWolfXPosted 5/20/2013 11:24:57 PM
Lately I've only been playing my 3DS maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I really don't know why, It's not like I don't have any free time (I have way too much free time actually) I just havn't been in the mood.
That's gonna have to change.