you guys are awesome.

#31PsychoWolfXPosted 5/21/2013 5:41:22 PM
These days I pretty much keep myself contained to this board and the PS3, but I have to say, this place is MUCH more friendly then the PS3/360 boards. We have a fair bit of traffic on here, but it's rare that I see a tpoic created just to piss people off. You can go on the PS3 board anytime, anyday and see people arguing over stupid things

The eternal war between JRPG and WRPG, Loli topics, topics hateing on certain companies/games.
#32KamilPosted 5/21/2013 5:45:56 PM
Yeah I never was much of PS3 board poster or viewer. That place is very toxic. I just preferred some individual game boards, old system boards and like I said this board here is cool for gaming conversation.
---
slowbeef: Is this supposed to make me afraid of Crystal Boy? Because his name is still Crystal Boy.
Retsupurae on Cobra, a space adventure of tattoos and feet.
#33IzanagiBlastPosted 5/21/2013 6:17:58 PM
moogle69 posted...
confettistorm posted...
For those not into sports or shooters.

3DS/PS3 killer combo.

A JRPG heaven.

Agreed but for me it is 3DS/PS3/WIIU combo.

Why PS3 when the newest one is about to come,IMO 3DS/PS4/WiiU
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
#34UFOLochePosted 5/21/2013 6:18:46 PM
Drpsy45 posted...
UFOLoche posted...
I don't know why I'd discuss a crap console like the one that was just announced today, but hey, no problem, now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish Yoshi's Island..

Stupid secret stages..

Is it the DS version?

Implying I'd play that game ever again..

No, the GBA one with the 6 secret stages, they're pretty awesome.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#35TheZuperHeroPosted 5/21/2013 6:20:26 PM
Yeah, for all the arguments and whatnot that go on around this board, I honestly think it's the tamest of the current gen boards. Also, I always seem to be able to get an answer to my questions here, which is great!
---
Currently Playing: Soul Hackers, Phoenix Wright 3, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)