Is anyone digital-only?

#1Synbios459Posted 5/22/2013 5:15:29 AM
I feel dumb because I said from the start I was only going to buy the cartridges because of Nintendos game tied to system thing but I bought one game on it, then another and even sold the one 3DS copy I had.
---
White 2 FC: 0863-1151-3669
#2JurassicBondPosted 5/22/2013 5:32:30 AM
Only on PC. At the very least, Nintendo needs to get an account system before I consider buying digitally from them.
---
Reading: Parallel Worlds - Michio Kaku
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#3james259Posted 5/22/2013 5:38:23 AM
I've been thinking about it. Bought Luigis Mansion digital just to see what it was like and MAN is it convenient.
But I also sell games when I'm done (except for games I really like) so that is keeping me on the fence
---
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
#4CAPSARPosted 5/22/2013 5:41:29 AM
I'm all digital if there's an option. I have found it much easier to have them all on one card. Yes I admit the not being able to sell the game back can be a draw back, but I've found that most of the games I've ever sold back I've ended up getting a craving to play again so I end up buying the game again.

The big pro to me for all digital and having a larger card is that if I get a craving to play it while reading the boards I can just grab my system and pop it open at lunch or after work and play the game.
#5SW_FFXIfanPosted 5/22/2013 5:43:08 AM(edited)
I've already seen records of people who have come here to explain how they lost their 3DS and could get nothing back. I have a direct friend that it happened to aswell because his broke.

There's simply no argument for buying all digital until they have an account system. The only way you could possibly get your games back is if the 3DS is stolen and you file a police report and send it to Nintendo immediately. If it breaks or gets water damaged then there goes your entire library forever. Nintendo won't refund it.
---
LoL IGN: Wood Tier
#6AnclationPosted 5/22/2013 5:43:51 AM
Not until Nintendo implements a proper account system.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#7SkittyOnWailordPosted 5/22/2013 6:04:50 AM
For 3DS? Unless there's some bonus for getting the retail version (like a preorder bonus or limited edition version) then I'll be getting the digital version.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#8GambitAcePosted 5/22/2013 6:10:40 AM
I try not to buy games full price, and eShop never has sales. I've gotten most of my library for ~$20 each. Boxart is nice to have too.

I don't really care about the account system. Of course I think they should have it, but it's not one of the reasons why I'm against digital.
---
how do you turn this on?
#9NemerlightPosted 5/22/2013 6:20:37 AM
james259 posted...
I've been thinking about it. Bought Luigis Mansion digital just to see what it was like and MAN is it convenient.
But I also sell games when I'm done (except for games I really like) so that is keeping me on the fence

Yea i sell my games too so buying digital is not worth it at the moment. Plus i would need bigger card just for that. Now if they started doing sales or made newer games cost less than physical.....
---
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
#10Sub TankPosted 5/22/2013 6:21:22 AM
JurassicBond posted...
Only on PC. At the very least, Nintendo needs to get an account system before I consider buying digitally from them.

what he said
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1