Does MH3U get any better?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 5/22/2013 3:47:46 PM
So I've been playing for 10 hours and while the game is good its not really doing anything for me. Some quests are fun and some big monsters are kinda tough but idk its just something about it. I do a quest go back to the hub area then do another quest, rinse and repeat.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, NSMB2
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 5/22/2013 3:49:04 PM
Welcome to how that game style is.

Enjoy your stay, if you decide to even stay.
#3KurizakaPosted 5/22/2013 3:51:33 PM
That's how the game is, it doesn't change later on.
#4XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 3:54:48 PM
I didnt say i am bored of it im just unsure about it. I'll play some more tonight and see how that goes.
---
#5RPGNinja123Posted 5/22/2013 3:57:43 PM
If you don't like grinding you are going to always miss the point, I love grinding in RPGs but Monster Hunter doesn't do that much for me.
---
It's a beautiful time to be a 3DS owner.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#6Mega_RatPosted 5/22/2013 4:02:46 PM
Are you even going out and gathering? Or upgrading your weapons and armor?

Upgrading the farm and boats.

There's more to the game than just the quests.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#7XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 4:03:56 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
Are you even going out and gathering? Or upgrading your weapons and armor?

Upgrading the farm and boats.

There's more to the game than just the quests.

Yeah I've upgraded a bit of armor and weapons but not the farm or boats..
---
#8NettoSaitoPosted 5/22/2013 4:27:16 PM
The game's about killing monsters, and then making awesome armor sets and weapons to use against other monsters. If you're only 10 hours in, you're actually VERY early into it. Really, the main game doesn't even start until at least the 50 or 60 hour mark. LR, and HR aren't that special, its G rank where things pick up. Although I prefer the Wii U version since I like playing with parties of 4.
---
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [News, and Reviews!] - http://www.nettosgameroom.com/
#9XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 5:09:31 PM
NettoSaito posted...
The game's about killing monsters, and then making awesome armor sets and weapons to use against other monsters. If you're only 10 hours in, you're actually VERY early into it. Really, the main game doesn't even start until at least the 50 or 60 hour mark. LR, and HR aren't that special, its G rank where things pick up. Although I prefer the Wii U version since I like playing with parties of 4.

I shouldn't have to wait 50 hours into a game for it "to start".
---
#10Tzuba12Posted 5/22/2013 5:13:11 PM
XNo_FearX posted...
NettoSaito posted...

I shouldn't have to wait 50 hours into a game for it "to start".

Did you do ANY research on the game before you bought it?
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba