Which Game?

#1dark_of_heartPosted 5/23/2013 12:04:15 PM
Hey, everyone! I just got my 3DS recently and am looking at getting a new game for it. Currently, I have Ocarina of Time and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I'm trying to decide between three: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, and Etrian Odyssey 4. I have played all of the previous titles for both Harvest Moon and EO, and loved them. I played KH 1 and 2 back when they came out and enjoyed them as well. My main concern for each is that by not playing the side games, I may be missing something in KH, and that this HM and EO are the same as all the others I own, and not worth the money for an *updated* version. Any input would be appreciated.
---
Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker? -Sabriel, Garth Nix
#2yankee6903Posted 5/23/2013 12:05:55 PM
I say EO4...but I like those type of games. Not into AC or HM at all, and I have hard negative things for the KH game.
#3DynamicJumpIuffPosted 5/23/2013 12:07:14 PM
I'd go for EO4. KH3D is pretty good too. I haven't played HM so I can't give any opinions there.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#4dark_of_heart(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 12:07:32 PM
What negatives have you heard for KH? And I love both the HM and AC series as well as old school dungeon crawlers like EO and SMT, so I'm sure I'd love EO4. In your opinion, does it add enough from EO 3 to make it worth the $40?
---
Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker? -Sabriel, Garth Nix
#5AmphetaPosted 5/23/2013 12:17:45 PM
dark_of_heart posted...
What negatives have you heard for KH? And I love both the HM and AC series as well as old school dungeon crawlers like EO and SMT, so I'm sure I'd love EO4. In your opinion, does it add enough from EO 3 to make it worth the $40?

I say get EO4. It's one of the best games I ever played. It's totally worth it.