Okay what the hell Club Nintendo

#1Blow_My_MindPosted 5/23/2013 4:41:46 PM
I'm trying to input my 3ds code for Club Nintendo coins, but it says i've already registered my device.

I bought the system NEW, and I only have 1 Club Nintendo account. I also know no one looked at the code on the back and wrote it down to register it to their own account because I only use my device at home.

Any help? I don't want to be screwed out of all these points or I won't make Platinum.
---
Animal Crossing 3DS please.
#2pomebearPosted 5/23/2013 4:47:51 PM
Maybe an employee took it? Only thing I can think of.

Unless you ordered it online, then no idea.
#3Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 4:49:26 PM
pomebear posted...

Neither. I know an employee won't risk doing that at the GS near where I live. I don't think anyone would risk losing their job just for 160 virtual CN points.

You think Nintendo Support will believe me will they scoff and think "Ha, he probably just added it to another account."
---
#4NerdstickPosted 5/23/2013 4:53:10 PM
They're the ones that have the records of it, I'm sure they'll sort it out for you.
#5pomebearPosted 5/23/2013 4:53:28 PM
Blow_My_Mind posted...
You think Nintendo Support will believe me will they scoff and think "Ha, he probably just added it to another account."

If you give them the code they might be able to see if it was taken on another account, so it won't hurt asking... but I don't know if they'll be able to do anything to remedy the situation.
#6Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 4:54:03 PM
pomebear posted...
Blow_My_Mind posted...

If you give them the code they might be able to see if it was taken on another account, so it won't hurt asking... but I don't know if they'll be able to do anything to remedy the situation.

Thanks for the help. I'll try Support.
---
#701Philip01Posted 5/23/2013 5:00:54 PM
Quote:pomebear posted...
Blow_My_Mind posted...

Thanks for the help. I'll try Support.

@Blow_My_Mind

It blows my mind someone had to tell you to contact support otherwise you wouldn't.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#8wentzelotPosted 5/23/2013 5:05:00 PM
Blow_My_Mind posted...
pomebear posted...

Neither. I know an employee won't risk doing that at the GS near where I live.

ahh i found your problem. gamestop. yes the employee took it, and your device wasn't new most likely either. gamestop employees take home and use "new" products and then sell them as new when they're finished.
#9CompassPosted 5/23/2013 5:13:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10mahgah91Posted 5/23/2013 5:23:48 PM
wentzelot posted...
Blow_My_Mind posted...
pomebear posted...

Neither. I know an employee won't risk doing that at the GS near where I live.

ahh i found your problem. gamestop. yes the employee took it, and your device wasn't new most likely either. gamestop employees take home and use "new" products and then sell them as new when they're finished.

They're not allowed to do that with consoles. If his Gamestop did that, that's the exception to the rule, not the norm.