Nintendo Fan Network?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo Fan Network?
2 years ago#11
Maybe they meant you can't delete it from the field's rental units, which would make sense.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
2 years ago#12
Aha, found the post. Had to use a web search over the GF forum search, though.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/66052775

Uhhh... lol what is this? Apparently I have to be a safeco field or something to use it. And I cant delete it.

(For those who might think I'm insisting that it's true you can't delete it, I'm not; it's just that that's what I remembered being said in that previous post.)
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
2 years ago#13
The app also allows you to chat and play minigames with others in the stadium who are using the app. You can also order food from your seat with a credit card.

parKb5 posted...
I guess it is b/c NoA's HQ is in Seattle, WA so maybe they sponsor the Mariners, that app is to be used to get stats and stuff while you watch the game. According to the description, there is even a kiosk where you can rent DSi systems so that you can follow the game on your system. It is like bringing a TV to the stadium with you so you can get those little behind the scene insights that the broadcasters give while announcing the game.

NOA headquarters is actually in Redmond not Seattle.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo Fan Network?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived