Do you want Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword 3DS remake/port?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you want Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword 3DS remake/port?
2 years ago#51
Majora's Mask seems likely. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword seem more applicable to the Wii U, no? And they arent old enough for a remake

I dont think Wind Waker is either, but I think Nintendo just wanted to make a game
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
2 years ago#52
None. I am tired of Zelda remakes. However, if I had a gun to my head I would pick Majora's Mask.
2 years ago#53
TP over MM anyday.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
2 years ago#54
Majora's Mask.

****ing "Expansion Pak"....
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
2 years ago#55
If it is at all possible I would love to see a SS port. I absolutely loved the art style of that game and enjoyed what I got to play of it. Sadly, the motion controls completely ruined it for me.
2 years ago#56
Any remake I'd want, especially for a Zelda game I'd want on a console that would be able to do it justice.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
2 years ago#57
I'd rather have Majora's Mask on the WiiU in full HD..3DS versions are barely better than N64 portable versions.
2 years ago#58
wow so many MM votes!
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
2 years ago#59
I'd gladly buy all three. Skyward Sword is the only one in which I have little interest, I'd try it without motion controls though. Voted for Twilight Princess because of Majora's Mask three day system, but it'd be great to have them both.
2 years ago#60
none
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you want Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword 3DS remake/port?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived