So I've been out of the loop for a bit on the 3DS, Castlevania any good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I've been out of the loop for a bit on the 3DS, Castlevania any good?

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
3 years ago#31
manobon posted...
After reading the reviews, and not entirely loving the demo, I've been trying to find the game used on ebay for $10 or under, or new for $15-20- people are selling it Used for $30 ("missing the manual").

Am I crazy for expecting this to be cheaper by now? I feel like, with the NES Castlevanias (or, 1 & 3, rather), the replayability comes from revisiting a great action-platformer (like how I don't get bored going through old Mario or Mega Man games). I can't imagine that there are plenty of people going back to God of War 1, and the like, right? Or are they?

I believe the game itself is about 11 hours long to 100%. I personally got bored with the game around 5 hours in, when you first get your character swap, and you obtain some abilities.

I guess it's pretty short, and upon beating the game, you unlock a harder difficulty, but I can't say there's much incentive to coming back to the game and replaying it.
Intel i5-3470 || Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7950 || 8GB GDDR3
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I've been out of the loop for a bit on the 3DS, Castlevania any good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived