You know you played too much Mario kart when...

#1BLAZE_92XPosted 6/7/2013 1:20:40 PM
You're playing any other racing game and you try to drift even the slightest of turns and it doesn't work because it's not Mario kart LOL
---
Patiently waiting for the
http://i.imgur.com/NSUcaoA.png
#2mangarooPosted 6/7/2013 1:24:30 PM
You aren't looking forward to a new entry on Wii U like you used to.
#3Shadow-AngelPosted 6/7/2013 1:54:39 PM
when you make topics like this
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#4mangarooPosted 6/7/2013 1:57:15 PM
Wow, no more big MK fans?

If Nintendo make user created levels people would explode. Shame. Hopefully the new one is really something awesome.
#5nintendoggerPosted 6/7/2013 2:01:15 PM
I liked 7 and Wii, so if they make a wii U one I'll get it.

I feel like people who lost interest in the games just suck at racing so they blame everything on snaking and "item spamming."

It's part of the game, so good riddance 50 cc'ers.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, SMRPG: The legend of the seven stars and The Legend of the River King.
#6mangarooPosted 6/7/2013 2:03:43 PM
nintendogger posted...

I feel like people who lost interest in the games just suck at racing so they blame everything on snaking and "item spamming."

It's definitely nothing to do with skill lol.

I'm a huge racing fan in general and play the likes of GT, Wipeout, Blur, Trackmania 2, NFS:MW etc and I'm still interested in MK but it's not magical like it used to be, if you know what I mean.
#7mangarooPosted 6/7/2013 2:05:58 PM
I think that might be just generally about Nintendo games due to them falling a generation behind, they don't have the same spark. Imagine if the Wii U was powered like a PS4 and we were getting Mario Kart. It would be different. Mario U still has a shot since Galaxy was so good but they really need to be delivering.

Sorry for double post.
#8sentoworfPosted 6/7/2013 2:23:09 PM
I stopped playing Mario Kart after buying Mario Kart Wii. It wasn't as fun as I wanted it to be.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#9Lord_FroodPosted 6/7/2013 3:15:59 PM
nintendogger posted...

Blue Shells are ridiculous though. Hitting 1st place while you're in dead last doesn't help you at all, unless you're just a little behind. Make it go across the ground like it used to.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#10boring_namePosted 6/7/2013 3:23:10 PM
If you can't find the series fun anymore.
---
And when you gaze long into an Xbone the Xbone also gazes into you.