Which fire emblem DLC should I get?

#1Elias03RPosted 6/9/2013 8:36:30 AM
What are the best most enjoyable DLC to get? Also which is the DLC that censored tharjas butt? I only have a 11$ balance.
#2Shadow Stalker XPosted 6/9/2013 8:51:35 AM
It mostly depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for difficult maps, you could go for the Challenge Pack, the Future Past Pack, Rogues and Redeemers Pack (the 3rd of this pack gives you Limit Breaker), and Apotheosis. If you like conversations between characters, then you'd like the Scramble Pack (Summer Scramble is the map with Tharja's censeored butt). If you want to grind, then get the Golden Pack. If you want DLC skills or classes, then you'd want
Champions of Yore 3 (All Stats +2)
Lost Bloodlines 2 (Dread Fighter Class)
LB3 (Paragon)
Smash Brethren 2 (Bride Class)
SB3 (Iote's Shield)
And I already mentioned R&R3.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#3ArchsazePosted 6/9/2013 8:54:45 AM
On another note, so far the total DLC is over $50 if you buy the packs. How is that moderately fair? That's like buying a Fire Emblem Wii U game to complement the 3DS purchase.
#4esoteric42Posted 6/9/2013 9:16:45 AM
The map I find myself using the most is EXPonential Growth.

The Golden Gaffe is good for amassing coin.
---
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
#5WhiteTigerShiroPosted 6/9/2013 9:27:05 AM
Archsaze posted...
On another note, so far the total DLC is over $50 if you buy the packs. How is that moderately fair? That's like buying a Fire Emblem Wii U game to complement the 3DS purchase.

Well, yeah. That's the way DLC has always been. It always costs more per content than the original game. Heck, I remember the Fallout 3 DLC; all 5 DLC packs doubled the cost of the game (if you were playing on PC), yet you only got maybe an extra 30% content at best.
---
"Not all who wander are lost."
#6nazacuckooPosted 6/9/2013 9:29:42 AM
Summer Scramble is the DLC with Tharja's censored butt.
However, if you live in Europe or Japan, it's not censored.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#7Elias03R(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 9:55:02 AM
Ok thanks seems like ill be getting yore 3 and tharjas butt summer pack