Games I would like to see Nintendo produce

#1Joe73ffdqPosted 6/10/2013 12:52:10 PM
SMB1 revisited with over 20 worlds, 5-10 levels each, no maps, plenty of bosses, same graphics

SMB2 revisited (same as above)

Zelda 1 revisited with 15-20 levels per quest, 5 quests, with MMC3 graphics instead of MMC1

Ghosts n' Goblins with over 30 levels

Contra/Super C with over 30 levels

Castlevania 3 style with over 30 levels

Punch-out with all fighters from all previous games with about 35-40 fighters

MegaMan with over 20 new Wily robots, and over 20 Wily castle levels

Final Fantasy 1 game with the battle grid that was used, all early FF enemies, 10x as long

Dragon Quest 1 game, same graphics, all early DQ enemies, 20x as long

Final Fantasy 2 remade with a normal leveling system

Guardian Legend with over 30 areas

Marble Madness with over 50 levels

Golden Axe with over 30 levels

Super Mario World with over 20 worlds

Donkey Kong Country with over 20 worlds

Final Fantasy Adventure redone in color, same exact game with some bonus content

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are probably more, but that is all I can think of right now

These would definately sell though
#2tranceaddict19Posted 6/10/2013 12:59:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3WillWarePosted 6/10/2013 1:11:06 PM
Joe73ffdq posted...
SMB1 revisited with over 20 worlds, 5-10 levels each, no maps, plenty of bosses, same graphics

Look up Mari0. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Need something to do? Here's a maze: http://i.imgur.com/HSMCf.png
#4Joe73ffdq(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 5:42:43 PM
WillWare posted...
Joe73ffdq posted...

Look up Mari0. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

It looks like the original Mario, but I will keep playing to see if there is new content. Thanks

Not too many responses for this topic, Im surprised

Which of these would you like to see?
#5iMURDAuPosted 6/10/2013 5:45:14 PM
So you didn't notice the rather important gameplay element featured in Mari0? Have you actually played the game?
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#6UponADarkThornePosted 6/10/2013 5:48:52 PM
Joe73ffdq posted...

Final Fantasy Adventure redone in color, same exact game with some bonus content

This was sort of done. Sword of Mana. The characters were redesigned, to fit the more "modern" Mana character designs.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#7Joe73ffdq(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 6:00:05 PM
iMURDAu posted...
So you didn't notice the rather important gameplay element featured in Mari0? Have you actually played the game?

I played a 1 player game, but I didnt check out all the options yet. Ill check it out again now
#8Joe73ffdq(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 6:32:12 PM
Joe73ffdq posted...
iMURDAu posted...

I played a 1 player game, but I didnt check out all the options yet. Ill check it out again now

Its a customize you own levels program. Kind of cool, although the portal thing is a little annoying. This is easier to create levels than Super Mario X or Lunar Magic, so Ill give it a shot.
#9StarmanJuniorPosted 6/10/2013 6:44:52 PM
In a perfect world there'd be a company called retroware, making 8, 16, 32, and 64 bit games for us retro hungries. As well as breathing new life into old franchises.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#10Joe73ffdq(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 8:28:39 PM
If gaming companies were to start making retro clones that were 2-3 times longer, with added content, but stay true to the design of the original game, it would sell.

As downloadable games become more the norm, as they are planning on phasing out catridges, these types of games would sell between 5,000 and 30,000 digital copies depending on the game. Considering how easy it is to design 8-16 bit games, it would be fairly profitable for them.