No new RPG games for 3DS this year ?

#21TaaronPosted 6/12/2013 10:12:42 AM
thetoughkid posted...
Taaron posted...
Trisagion posted...
Oh, forgot to tell that i dont care about Mario whatsoever

Regardless if you don't care, its still a new RPG coming out.

Also, Pokemon.

Oh!! Look at the defensive fanboy lol.

Wasn't trying to defend anything, just stating whether you like something or not doesn't count it towards no new RPG games to the 3DS this year.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#22chestershadowPosted 6/12/2013 10:53:08 AM
Trisagion posted...
i buy 3DS just for RPG games, currently have

Fire Emblem Awakening
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Soul Hackers

Plan to buy EO4, SMT IV and Pokemon X/Y

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2 BR and Bravely Default localization

Any other notable RPG that will come to 3DS ?

Uhm... Do you really NEED any other rpgs fpr the last half if this year? SMT 4 and Pokemon alone will each eat up a considerable amount of time, and SMT 4 is without a doubt the crown jewel of that list of rpgs.
#23MottmanPosted 6/12/2013 10:53:57 AM
As someone else already said, Rune Factory 4 is also coming out later this year (in North America, at least).
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#24ARsignal11Posted 6/12/2013 1:01:45 PM
chestershadow posted...
Trisagion posted...
i buy 3DS just for RPG games, currently have

Fire Emblem Awakening
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Soul Hackers

Plan to buy EO4, SMT IV and Pokemon X/Y

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2 BR and Bravely Default localization

Any other notable RPG that will come to 3DS ?

Uhm... Do you really NEED any other rpgs fpr the last half if this year? SMT 4 and Pokemon alone will each eat up a considerable amount of time, and SMT 4 is without a doubt the crown jewel of that list of rpgs.

Seriously, I was going to say this too. What more do you want!? SMT IV and Pokemon X/Y are the top dogs. PxZ will hold you over till SMTIV. And once you're done with Pokemon, more likely than not, we'll know the localization status of Bravely Default. It's really set up quite nicely.