Streetpass and people from Nintendo?

#1AerealFluxPosted 6/12/2013 8:53:30 AM
I've gotten two people in Streetpass that say they're from Nintendo.

How does this work?

I don't live anywhere near Nintendo!
#2tranceaddict19Posted 6/12/2013 9:13:19 AM
Spot pass/ Street pass = big difference
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#3CAPSARPosted 6/12/2013 9:19:12 AM
As the previous poster said Street Pass and Spot Pass are different. Here the ways to tell the difference:

Spot Pass you'l have a green light where as Spot Pass will be blue. But not all Spot Passes will give you someone.
When you meet your guest at the Gate they will sparkle and are typically around level 5. Which is great if you're trying to beat Find Mii.
#4Aura_SpherePosted 6/12/2013 10:55:31 AM
CAPSAR posted...
As the previous poster said Street Pass and Spot Pass are different. Here the ways to tell the difference:

Spot Pass you'l have a green light where as Spot Pass will be blue. But not all Spot Passes will give you someone.
When you meet your guest at the Gate they will sparkle and are typically around level 5. Which is great if you're trying to beat Find Mii.

Both can't be blue...
---
3DS FC - (0748-2142-5452)
Looking for AC:NL friends. PM me if you add me ^^
#5t41tGjrPosted 6/12/2013 11:23:25 AM
CAPSAR posted...

Street Pass you'll have a green light where as Spot Pass will be blue. But not all Spot Passes will give you someone.

Fixed.
---
GT: t41tgjr
Owner of an ambassador Zelda Edition 3DS and will not be upgrading. >:(
#6CAPSARPosted 6/12/2013 11:40:50 AM
t41tGjr posted...
CAPSAR posted...

Street Pass you'll have a green light where as Spot Pass will be blue. But not all Spot Passes will give you someone.

Fixed.

Thanks, I was typing fast while at work.
#7CAPSARPosted 6/12/2013 11:41:20 AM
CAPSAR posted...

StreetPass you'l have a green light where as Spot Pass will be blue. But not all Spot Passes will give you someone.
#8BuretsuPosted 6/12/2013 11:44:18 AM
CAPSAR posted...
Which is great if you're trying to beat Find Mii.

Not if the monster has a f***ing Yellow Shield and all the special Miis are wearing green shirts...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit