Link n Launch impressions

#1ToastyOnePosted 6/13/2013 2:28:22 PM
So I got this game from Club Nintendo. It's a puzzle game in the vein of pipe dream with it's own twist added. Nice presentation and design, simple concept but gets gradually complex . For a $5 or 150 point game it has a good amount of content.

This game starts off fun and addictive, but becomes waaaay too hard and repetitive after a while. On the later missions you essentially have to be perfect with the rotations. The puzzle portion isn't as frustrating but gets tedious after a while.

Got around 7 hours or so from it before I had my fill. Wouldn't say it was my least favorite reward from club nintendo, that award would go to pictobits.
---
AMD X2 6000+ | GTX550 Ti | ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 | 4GB DDR2 | AM2 Daughterboard | NEC 20WMGX2
#2legendarylemurPosted 6/13/2013 4:56:18 PM
Interesting, was curious about this one. It was made by IS right?
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#3ToastyOne(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 5:17:44 PM
Yes. The quality you expect from them is there. A difficulty setting on the mission portion of the game is the only major flaw. The puzzle section can be hard but you can take your time and work to get a better time. With the missions it's way too easy to get flustered trying to solve each screen asap or else you lose precious seconds..
---
AMD X2 6000+ | GTX550 Ti | ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 | 4GB DDR2 | AM2 Daughterboard | NEC 20WMGX2