No club nintendo product code inside a game

#1ArkardPosted 6/14/2013 2:44:10 AM
I got MH3U from Gamestop (new, though). Did they forget to put in the product code or is it excluded from the Nordic version of the game? I have 3 games for the so many games promotion, but I guess I wouldn't be eligible for it as I don't live in the countries listed anyway:|
---
I hope this signature doesn't offend anyone
#2mykal2Posted 6/14/2013 2:46:33 AM
Never trust buying a "new" game from Gamestop.
#3temgunPosted 6/14/2013 2:51:08 AM
Nordic versions of games don't have the code at all because Club Nintendo is not supported there.
#4Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 2:52:27 AM
mykal2 posted...

Yah, first time I bought a 3ds title. I didn't realize they had opened it before hand and sold it to me like that. Had bought some Xbox titles from there new and there unopened (as they should be). It was ridiculous. Anywaaaaaaaay, I think the game was new. But MH3U is the only Nordic edition of a game I have and was wondering if those don't even include the club nintendo code. I've got some games ordered from UK and those have it. Or did Gamestop just forget it:0
---
#5Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 2:53:06 AM
temgun posted...
Nordic versions of games don't have the code at all because Club Nintendo is not supported there.

Thanks. Shame, would have liked a free game ;O
---
#6GambitAcePosted 6/14/2013 3:15:55 AM

Unless of course, it's still factory sealed.
But that opened display case that is still "new" is complete BS.
---
how do you turn this on?
#7rizsparkyPosted 6/14/2013 3:23:00 AM
Which country are you from? if its not factory sealed I'd be suspicious that an employee has opened it and used the code
---
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987