Pokemon X&Y - Am I the only one...

#11LightSilver(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:40:09 PM
Ghetsis posted...
I wanna "pet" Lopunny...

DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT
#12whizkid7Posted 6/14/2013 12:49:51 PM(edited)
Ghetsis posted...
I wanna "pet" Lopunny...

We're all pretty certain the internet collectively thought of something like this the moment they saw Pokemon-Amie.
---
Arms is like being a chainsaw running around. Prot is like being a castle that walks around punching people in the face with it's drawbridge.
#13brStalkerPosted 6/14/2013 12:54:50 PM
It seemed like a mix of Nintendogs' interaction and KH3D's Dream Eater's mechanics. It looks nice.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#14BuretsuPosted 6/14/2013 1:03:57 PM
whizkid7 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
I wanna "pet" Lopunny...

We're all pretty certain the internet collectively thought of something like this the moment they saw Pokemon-Amie.

Pretty much since the first designs for Lopunny came out and everybody confused its arms for breasts...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#15SMASHKING84Posted 6/14/2013 1:17:50 PM
Buretsu posted...
whizkid7 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
I wanna "pet" Lopunny...

Pretty much since the first designs for Lopunny came out and everybody confused its arms for breasts...

that's not why people are attracted.
there attracted because she has a human like figure.
same with gardevior
---
If your a memeber on gf-you MUST whine it's your duty.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7562543872/hAE5E9C11/
#16E-25Posted 6/14/2013 1:34:16 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Buretsu posted...
whizkid7 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
I wanna "pet" Lopunny...

same with gardevior

And also same as Gardevoir, they can be males as well.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#17SMASHKING84Posted 6/14/2013 1:39:05 PM
By that logic i can't be attracted to human because there are male humans....
---
#18BuretsuPosted 6/14/2013 1:43:51 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Buretsu posted...
whizkid7 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
I wanna "pet" Lopunny...

same with gardevior

I never understood the obsession with Gardevoir. I mean, she's in the "Amorphous" egg group, which means she wouldn't even be attracted to a human; She'd much rather get it on with a Muk or a Wobbuffet...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#19SMASHKING84Posted 6/14/2013 1:46:05 PM
I show her my muk...
inb4modded
---
#20RealTidesPosted 6/14/2013 1:53:03 PM
Ghetsis posted...
I wanna "pet" Lopunny...

my 3ds touchscreen wont work long if that happens...i mean....so many unspeakable things...to the screen....and she'll react....
---
3ds FC 4398 9255 6363