Which do you enjoy playing more: Mario games or Zelda games?

#91Heropon_RikiPosted 7/10/2013 6:42:08 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Neither. I quit Zelda after TP, and have no interest in the older games because of stupid waggle. LttP2 does look promising, though.

Mario, I quit after, again, waggle. And NSMB being really, really bad.

I adore the older games, though, and can still have a blast playing them. I love nearly every pre-TP Zelda game, but I don't think I love any of them as much as I love Super Mario Sunshine and World.

I hate when people automatically assume all motion controls are bad just because most of them suck. Skyward Sword uses the Wiimotion+ which actually makes it very precise and the motion controls are a blast.
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
#92BahamutBBobPosted 7/10/2013 6:52:18 AM
I didn't like Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks, mostly because of the gameplay. Other than that, I tend to enjoy Zelda more than Mario.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#93Heropon_RikiPosted 7/10/2013 6:54:05 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
the sky was at least half the game.
and the controls weren't prefect.
but a NORMAL controller is.

In this case, a normal controller actually ISN'T perfect. It doesn't offer nearly the precision that motion controls did with the sword or really a lot of the items in the game (Beetle and especially the bow and slingshot. I don't give a damn what anyone says, pointer controls are 1000x better than aiming with a joystick.)
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
#94RunetheKoopaPosted 7/12/2013 10:27:31 AM
Mario games by far. I never got the appeal of Zelda.
---
I am a fan of gaming, and I enjoy Nintendo games as well as games from other developers, whether it's on the PlayStation, Xbox, or a Nintendo console. - Wugeezy
#95DKU_ArichPosted 7/12/2013 1:23:32 PM
RunetheKoopa posted...
Mario games by far. I never got the appeal of Zelda.

I'm kinda the same way. They're solid games and anyone can tell just by watching someone play, but they just aren't for me.
#96yoshi006Posted 7/12/2013 1:44:09 PM
Easily Zelda, even if I only count mainline Mario games. I always have a better time playing a Zelda game than I do Mario.
---
Good gameplay can easily salvage a bad story. Good story can never save bad gameplay.
The best games, however, have both.
#97MACH0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 2:22:45 PM
Are the DS Zelda games worth buying?
#98blackwaltz3Posted 7/16/2013 3:37:33 PM
Mario, I haven't really enjoyed a Zelda game since Wind Waker
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds
#99MACH0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 3:58:19 PM
anyone know if the DS version of Zelda are worth buying?
Or any Mario games?
( I only own NSMB on DS, and thinking of buying Mario 64 DS)