The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What are some good 3DS exclusives coming out 2013/2014?

#1theofficefan99Posted 6/15/2013 2:25:23 PM
I'm probably going to buy one very soon and I just want to know what good 3DS exclusives are coming out in 2013/2014.

All I'm aware of is SMT4 (I don't care too much about it, looks kinda low-budget and combat looks dull), Bravely Default, and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Anything else, though?

Not interested in any Pokemon games.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2MwulfPosted 6/15/2013 2:26:43 PM(edited)
Zelda, SMT4, Bravely Default, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Dragon Quest VII most likely, Etrian Odyssey Millenium Maiden, Pokemon etc.

And LMFAO@SMT4 being "low budget."

---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#3sentoworfPosted 6/15/2013 2:27:31 PM(edited)
Yoshi's New Island or whatever it's called
Smash Bros(not exclusive but it has some exclusive content)
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#4CrisisOfFatePosted 6/15/2013 2:27:30 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
I'm probably going to buy one very soon and I just want to know what good 3DS exclusives are coming out in 2013/2014.

All I'm aware of is SMT4 (I don't care too much about it, looks kinda low-budget and combat looks dull), Bravely Default, and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Anything else, though?

Not interested in any Pokemon games.

400+ hand drawn sprites=Low budget

This anti 2D mentality never stops to amaze me.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
#5wentzelotPosted 6/15/2013 2:31:09 PM
i'm confused.. it almost sounds like the TC is trying to diss the ds in his topic.. yet he wants to buy one.. but doesn't like any of the games coming out and seems disappointed that it ONLY has like 10 noteworthy games coming out in the next year? which is more than most consoles ever get per year.. i'm really confused .. is he trying to persuade himself not to get it, or want us to persuade him to get it or what

tc i dont know what to tell ya man.. it's a nintendo console.. it has rpgs and platformers.. if you don't like those then no amount of noteworthy titles will make you want a 3ds.. get a vita or stick to dudebro 4 when it comes out
#6MwulfPosted 6/15/2013 3:22:56 PM

Just kids who grew up at the PS2-era or later.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#7theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 3:31:02 PM
Mwulf posted...

Just kids who grew up at the PS2-era or later.

I've only seen a trailer a few months ago so I don't remember it well, forgive me.

And I started off playing the NES/SNES so no.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#8Human-BeanPosted 6/15/2013 3:42:51 PM
Apart from Pokémon and Bravery Default there aren't any notable releases. There are a few games that Nintendo are releasing but they seem to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
---
Human Being = Human Bean = Jelly Bean. It's a conspiracy, we are all going to get eaten
#9supremeblasterPosted 6/15/2013 3:44:31 PM
Mwulf posted...

Just kids who grew up at the PS1-era or later.

Fixed. Gamers born during that time period seem to shun 2d games due to introduction of 3D.
#10so64Posted 6/15/2013 5:34:55 PM
Rune Factory 4
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com I'm just a poor boy...no escape from reality 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783