Vita.

#1its_mattPosted 6/16/2013 1:50:07 AM
I have barely switched the thing on in months. The 3ds has had so many games to play since December. But just switched on my Vita today and I can download Limbo at no extra cost to play on my Vita because I already paid to play it on my PS3. You just don't get that with Nintendo.
#2Deimos259Posted 6/16/2013 1:56:24 AM
Oh
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#3supremeblasterPosted 6/16/2013 2:02:08 AM
Good, each system offers something for you to play.
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/16/2013 2:21:03 AM
Well, it's no PS+, but the So many games promotion that gifted you a game if you bought two others was pretty nice.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 2:22:39 AM
Yeah, I know. I just wish Sony and Nintendo could temporarily team team up and kill Microsoft and then they could just fight between each other for video gaming supremacy.
#6its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 2:28:04 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Well, it's no PS+, but the So many games promotion that gifted you a game if you bought two others was pretty nice.

It was three games and get a fourth free, I know I own two on the list and no free game. I do already own Donkey Kong on Wii but I'm not paying for it again on 3ds.
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/16/2013 3:02:19 AM
its_matt posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

It was three games and get a fourth free, I know I own two on the list and no free game. I do already own Donkey Kong on Wii but I'm not paying for it again on 3ds.

Yeah, got it wrong, sorry.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8GhetsisPosted 6/16/2013 3:41:24 AM
its_matt posted...
Yeah, I know. I just wish Sony and Nintendo could temporarily team team up and kill Microsoft and then they could just fight between each other for video gaming supremacy.

Microsoft already killed itself.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#9pikachupwnagePosted 6/16/2013 3:44:26 AM
Ghetsis posted...
its_matt posted...

Microsoft already killed itself.

Just have to wait for it to bleed it out.
---
http://samgreenmedia.com/pikacrunk.gif http://tinyurl.com/clkxher
I don't post often but when I do.....I triple post. Stay posty my friends -Lord Frood
#10maiden1993Posted 6/16/2013 3:59:55 AM
Okay.

So...what do you want us to discuss, exactly?