Seasons or Ages? Which Do I Play First?

#11BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/16/2013 11:26:39 AM
Ritster21 posted...
Season is actually first out of the 2 in the timeline.

Play Seasons first and then Ages for canon.

Also true, not that it matters too much. It is however the order Hyrule Historia has them in.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#12Ritster21Posted 6/16/2013 11:28:37 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Ritster21 posted...

Also true, not that it matters too much. It is however the order Hyrule Historia has them in.

The Manga has it in that order as well.
#13BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/16/2013 11:34:30 AM
Ritster21 posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Ritster21 posted...

The Manga has it in that order as well.

Gosh, I hated the Oracles manga so much. They're always hit or miss (miss more often than hit to be honest), but that seemed to be the worst of the bunch alongside the Phantom Hourglass one to me. I sorta liked the Ocarina manga (even though every arc in the adult Link part got butchered left and right), legitimately liked the Four Swords Adventures one (it doesn't follow the games but the added dynamics between the Links and the Vio/Shadow foe-romance were great) and really liked the Majora's Mask and Minish Cap ones for sticking closer to the games. My fave however is the Link's Awakening manga, but that's by Ataru Kajiba, not Akira Himekawa.

On another note, the Skyward Sword prequel story in Hyrule Historia is fantastic and I would've liked to see it directly referenced and animated in-game. Really adds a lot to the backstory.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#14pokemon2pokerPosted 6/16/2013 12:28:50 PM
BerlingerT posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
kuragari1anonly posted...
They're two different Zelda games with a linked story.

Pick one and flip a coin. You cant go wrong.

So I should probably get both while I have the chance? Ugh, I could do without 4 slots on my homescreen dedicated to Zelda, and no I don't want to use folders.

It's not like it will cost all that much if you wait until later. This sale is only saving us what? One or Two dollars on the games?

They're only on sale until the 20th? I was under the impression that they were only for sale until the 20th.
---
A+E