Super smash bros 3ds and wii u Question.

#1Elias03RPosted 6/18/2013 2:17:28 PM
Are they both the same game just dumbed down on the 3ds? or is the 3ds version a different smash bros with a different Roster.
---
www.3dsfriends.com Your Quick Friend Code Trading Website
#2Starwars4JPosted 6/18/2013 2:27:53 PM
Different games, same roster. They share some levels, but do have unique levels. The 3DS version's levels are based on handheld console games, while the Wii U version's unique levels are based on home console games.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3NettoSaitoPosted 6/18/2013 2:32:37 PM
Also early announcements talked about customizing characters on the 3DS and sending them to the Wii U; there may also be more single player elements on the 3DS version as well. Although, that hasn't been confirmed yet.
---
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [Reviews, and more] - http://www.nettosgameroom.com/
#4Kinneth123Posted 6/18/2013 2:35:17 PM
So custom is just housed on the 3DS, it isn't actually for it?

That sucks, the only one I'll be able to get is the 3DS version and it'll probably be as watered-down and lame as the portable version of a console game always is...
---
Name: Sean
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231
#5Starwars4JPosted 6/18/2013 2:40:30 PM
Kinneth123 posted...

That sucks, the only one I'll be able to get is the 3DS version and it'll probably be as watered-down and lame as the portable version of a console game always is...

What are you talking about? Do yourself a favor, actually watch the trailer.
---
#6Kinneth123Posted 6/18/2013 2:45:20 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

What are you talking about? Do yourself a favor, actually watch the trailer.

Hm... Okay, it might not be too bad.

They sort of broke Bowser's balance though, his speed was supposed to be the cost for his power wasn't it?
---
#7Starwars4JPosted 6/18/2013 2:53:08 PM
Kinneth123 posted...

They sort of broke Bowser's balance though, his speed was supposed to be the cost for his power wasn't it?

You never played as Bowser, did you? He was a terrible character. They rebalanced him so that he actually has a chance now. They're trying to make it so there are no characters that stick out above (or below) the rest.
---
#8Kinneth123Posted 6/18/2013 2:55:49 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

You never played as Bowser, did you? He was a terrible character. They rebalanced him so that he actually has a chance now. They're trying to make it so there are no characters that stick out above (or below) the rest.

Yeah, I remember hearing awhile back about how they said they'd be focusing more on balance than newcomers this time.

That's great, being able to play as who you want instead of having to pick higher-tier to survive will make online interesting.
---