Sakurai is killing himself making Smash Bros

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 6/18/2013 2:02:47 PM
http://www.gamespot.com//news/sakurai-says-smash-bros-roster-selection-stressful-almost-to-the-brink-of-death-6410400?

hope you're happy with yourselves.
#2Kinneth123Posted 6/18/2013 2:04:22 PM
Seems a bit dramatic.

I'm not saying the fans aren't demanding though.
---
Name: Sean
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231
#3CanadaTopPosted 6/18/2013 2:05:14 PM
it seems silly to let it get to him. It's just a simple party game, the roster won't matter that much. It's not like the SB series is a serious, competitive fighter.
---
http://www.r-word.org/
spread the word to end the word
#4OoSubaruoOPosted 6/18/2013 2:06:30 PM
Retrogamer topic.
#5Starwars4JPosted 6/18/2013 2:07:51 PM
CanadaTop posted...
it seems silly to let it get to him. It's just a simple party game, the roster won't matter that much. It's not like the SB series is a serious, competitive fighter.

I wouldn't quite say that, the Smash series has quickly become one of the biggest and most important gaming franchises in history. It's a pretty huge deal when a new one comes out.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6Fibber_McGeePosted 6/18/2013 2:08:35 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
Seems a bit dramatic.

I'm not saying the fans aren't demanding though.

This.

Save the drama for your mama Sakurai, some of us really do appreciate what you do.

Also, having AC Villager and Wii Fit Trainer in the game is hilarious and anyone who disagrees needs to take the stick out their butt.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Donmilliken
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8212-1350
#7Fibber_McGeePosted 6/18/2013 2:16:10 PM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...
CanadaTop posted...

I wouldn't quite say that, the Smash series has quickly become one of the biggest and most important gaming franchises in history. It's a pretty huge deal when a new one comes out.

I don't know about all that. It's not so much an important franchise as a franchise that basks in the popularity and significance of other franchises. It does well for a one-platform franchise, but not as well as many of Nintendo's other franchises.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Donmilliken
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8212-1350
#8Starwars4JPosted 6/18/2013 2:19:11 PM
Lord of the Flies posted...
I don't know about all that. It's not so much an important franchise as a franchise that basks in the popularity and significance of other franchises. It does well for a one-platform franchise, but not as well as many of Nintendo's other franchises.

Well I disagree there. It's probably the most famous and beloved party game out there. People get excited for a new Smash game probably moreso than for a new Mario or Zelda. And given that they're only released one per console per generation...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9Neil_MorganPosted 6/18/2013 2:19:28 PM
Just like you're killing yourself trying so desperately hard to convince everyone that you don't have a laughable case of buyer's remorse.
---
The JahMan has still cometh.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675
#10GeekyDadPosted 6/18/2013 2:19:36 PM
There are people killing themselves flipping hamburgers. Suck it up, Sakurai. At least you're doing something you love. Go cry to someone else.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"