Looking at my Friend List makes me feel left out. >_>

#1TastyKittyMMMMPosted 6/19/2013 3:03:30 PM
Most people are playing Animal Crossing. I hate Animal Crossing. I have this urge to play it just to be part of something, but I know better than that because absolutely nothing about the gameplay appeals to me.
#2RogueStrikerPosted 6/19/2013 3:05:47 PM
in other words you're a hipster? Gotcha.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#3TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 3:12:00 PM
... no ... It's just the game bores me. I like games with some sort of puzzle to solve due to the level design. (Puzzles aren't relegated only to puzzle games, I'd say every good game is in its way a puzzle.) I'd LIKE to play it simply because I've not been part of a multiplayer experience in a long time. I know it would be best to wait until Pokemon XY for that, but still. It's been a while.
#4jose_ole1Posted 6/19/2013 3:12:52 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
Most people are playing Animal Crossing. I hate Animal Crossing. I have this urge to play it just to be part of something, but I know better than that because absolutely nothing about the gameplay appeals to me.

Feel the same way...add me?
---
3ds FC 4253 3721 5818
Less QQ More pew pew
#5ZBug_Posted 6/19/2013 3:35:23 PM
RogueStriker posted...

I think you need to learn what terms mean before you use them.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#6Mariofan15Posted 6/19/2013 3:37:18 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
... no ... It's just the game bores me. I like games with some sort of puzzle to solve due to the level design. (Puzzles aren't relegated only to puzzle games, I'd say every good game is in its way a puzzle.) I'd LIKE to play it simply because I've not been part of a multiplayer experience in a long time. I know it would be best to wait until Pokemon XY for that, but still. It's been a while.

Do you even know what Animal Crossing is?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#7squatch22Posted 6/19/2013 3:40:07 PM
Im loving Animal Crossing.
---
Nintendo stock: 11,000 - Sony stock: 2,015
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#8WhiteTigerShiroPosted 6/19/2013 3:46:04 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

Do you even know what Animal Crossing is?

Well, it's not a puzzle game by any stretch of the imagination, if that's what you're trying to imply.
---
"Not all who wander are lost."
#9WhiteTigerShiroPosted 6/19/2013 3:47:02 PM
ZBug_ posted...
RogueStriker posted...

In other words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
---
"Not all who wander are lost."
#10The_KiriyamaPosted 6/19/2013 3:53:38 PM
WhiteTigerShiro posted...
ZBug_ posted...
RogueStriker posted...

In other words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Actually, I assumed by 'hipster' he meant the part of the definition of that grouping that is more or less 'disliking something that is generally popular for no other reason than it is popular'. Eg, "Nah, I used to like that band before they sold out--" or "I don't like that game, there are too many people playing it" etc.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls