Fire Emblem Demo not working?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem Demo not working?

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
3 years ago#1
I got really embarrassed, when I couldn't show someone the fire emblem demo because it would crash on site, I try redownloading it but i wouldn't let me play it, and not it gone to 25 uses to 19

I tried other demos and they work normally
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: Pork_buttonmash

Pork_buttonmash
3 years ago#2
I thought it was just me. I downloaded it for a friend to try, but when I started it up, I got the strangest message. All my other demos work, just not that one. I thought it might have something to do with the update, but I haven't a clue.

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
3 years ago#3
What was the message? Out of curiosity.
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.

User Info: Pork_buttonmash

Pork_buttonmash
3 years ago#4
I can't remember word for word but the gist of it was that an error occurred and I was told to reset my 3ds and visit Nintendo's customer support for help.

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
3 years ago#5
spealfan444 posted...

A black screen with white text say their a error and you need to turn off the system
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

spealfan444
3 years ago#6
marioparty17 posted...
spealfan444 posted...

A black screen with white text say their a error and you need to turn off the system

I got that message when I was booting up the full version once. It then preceded to corrupt my save. It might be the SD card that's the issue. Because I never had trouble with the game after I got a new Sd card.

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
3 years ago#7
The most recent firmware update broke it.

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
3 years ago#8
The newest update messed up the 3DS, and Nintendo is currently looking into it. The FEA Demo is one of the games having problems with it.
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [Reviews, and more] - http://www.nettosgameroom.com/

User Info: arameaka

arameaka
3 years ago#9
you should just buy the game. it's fantastic

spealfan444
3 years ago#10
Do you live in Europe by any chance TC? Because I haven't had any issues with my North American 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem Demo not working?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived