Will there ever be a Yu-Gi-Oh! Game on the 3DS or even Wii U?

#1RemixDeluxePosted 6/20/2013 7:05:08 AM
I was expecting some sort of announcement from Konami for a possible game. If they said nothing at this point can we assume the series is dead? (as far as the games go)
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2serenade_betaPosted 6/20/2013 7:10:20 AM
The biggest question is whether there will ever be a new Yugioh game, on any console.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Megami Tensei 4
#3RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 7:13:36 AM
serenade_beta posted...
The biggest question is whether there will ever be a new Yugioh game, on any console.

Umm yes? The 360 recently got some 5Ds game a few months ago. No word of a new game on a Nintendo system though which I believe sells more than on any other system (maybe that was Sonic.)
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#4SalsaSavantPosted 6/20/2013 7:24:23 AM
I thought using the 3DS's card scanning thing would make YGO a no brainer.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#5OoSubaruoOPosted 6/20/2013 7:24:52 AM
Konami didn't even bother making WC 2012, I honestly doubt we'll see 2013 any time soon.
#6RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 7:28:01 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Konami didn't even bother making WC 2012, I honestly doubt we'll see 2013 any time soon.

They need time to adapt to the new hardware just like any other 3rd party devs (and Nintendo too.)
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#7OoSubaruoOPosted 6/20/2013 7:30:46 AM
RemixDeluxe posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

They need time to adapt to the new hardware just like any other 3rd party devs (and Nintendo too.)

They could have released 2012 on the DS, like what Nintendo did with Black/White 2.
#8serenade_betaPosted 6/20/2013 7:41:00 AM
RemixDeluxe posted...
Umm yes? The 360 recently got some 5Ds game a few months ago. No word of a new game on a Nintendo system though which I believe sells more than on any other system (maybe that was Sonic.)

Heh~ I've never given even a miilimeter of care for the Xbox systems, so I didn't know.
Anyways, I meant on a handheld. I'd never play Yugioh cards on a home console.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Megami Tensei 4
#9RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 7:44:27 AM
serenade_beta posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...

Heh~ I've never given even a miilimeter of care for the Xbox systems, so I didn't know.
Anyways, I meant on a handheld. I'd never play Yugioh cards on a home console.

I don't care for Xbox either. I got a friend who was starving for a new game that desperately bought it.

Nintendo had some good Yu-Gi-Oh! Games on consoles. Remember Falsebound kingdom and Duel transer?
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#10keyblader1985Posted 6/20/2013 7:56:34 AM
RemixDeluxe posted...

The DS was/is still around, and there were plenty of third party games available at launch. They've had well over two years to make their annual game and haven't done it.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai