Trading in my Vita for a 3DS...

#1RedemptionBluePosted 6/20/2013 5:07:26 PM
Yep, another convert. Also no, I am not trading in through Gamestop but through eStarland instead. With my Vita that I got from the Assasin's creed bundle, a 32 gig mem card, and Persona 4, Soul Sacrifice, Diagaea 3, Dead or Alive 5 +, and Assasin's Creed Liberation they are offering $303 for it. Is this a good deal? Seems fair to me...

I don't like having 2 handheld systems that's why I will sell the Vita for a 3DS, I just like how the game library looks, both upcoming and current.
---
Steam: Redemptionblue
PSN: Redemptionblue
#2Tzuba12Posted 6/20/2013 5:10:16 PM
I think you could get a bit more if you sold it through craigslist or something.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#3RedemptionBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 5:11:06 PM
Ehhh seems unlikely, plus there is always the risk of getting scammed.
---
#4OoSubaruoOPosted 6/20/2013 5:15:30 PM
I've never even heard of this "eStarland".
#5RedemptionBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 5:18:23 PM
Well it's got very good reviews on bizrate and other various review sites...
---
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 6/20/2013 5:27:02 PM
RedemptionBlue posted...
Well it's got very good reviews on bizrate and other various review sites...

And? I've never even heard of them, until you brought them up.
#7Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/20/2013 5:31:48 PM
RedemptionBlue posted...
Yep, another convert. Also no, I am not trading in through Gamestop but through eStarland instead. With my Vita that I got from the Assasin's creed bundle, a 32 gig mem card, and Persona 4, Soul Sacrifice, Diagaea 3, Dead or Alive 5 +, and Assasin's Creed Liberation they are offering $303 for it. Is this a good deal? Seems fair to me...

I don't like having 2 handheld systems that's why I will sell the Vita for a 3DS, I just like how the game library looks, both upcoming and current.

Is there any way you can see what you're getting for each item you're trading in? Gamestop gives you individual values for each game/accessory/system you're trading in. They could be seriously undercutting you on something at that rate.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#8SagadegoPosted 6/20/2013 5:39:07 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
RedemptionBlue posted...

Is there any way you can see what you're getting for each item you're trading in? Gamestop gives you individual values for each game/accessory/system you're trading in. They could be seriously undercutting you on something at that rate.

they do tell you on the site click on the (TRADE IN) button.
---
Now Playing:
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D/Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Xenoblade(wii)
#9Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/20/2013 5:44:12 PM
Sagadego posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
RedemptionBlue posted...

they do tell you on the site click on the (TRADE IN) button.

You can actually find a site that will tell you what your items will fetch at any local Gamestop near you. I'd say do some comparisons and see which one will give you more before you start tackling that Trade button.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#10HayabusafmwPosted 6/20/2013 6:57:47 PM
good job bro i have a vita it's SOOOOOOOOOO LAGGY and ugly besides the nice designs and stuff like this i would get a normal 3ds over it.