Trading in my Vita for a 3DS...

#11tehponycornPosted 6/20/2013 8:02:19 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Sagadego posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
RedemptionBlue posted...
Yep, another convert. Also no, I am not trading in through Gamestop but through eStarland instead. With my Vita that I got from the Assasin's creed bundle, a 32 gig mem card, and Persona 4, Soul Sacrifice, Diagaea 3, Dead or Alive 5 +, and Assasin's Creed Liberation they are offering $303 for it. Is this a good deal? Seems fair to me...

I don't like having 2 handheld systems that's why I will sell the Vita for a 3DS, I just like how the game library looks, both upcoming and current.

Is there any way you can see what you're getting for each item you're trading in? Gamestop gives you individual values for each game/accessory/system you're trading in. They could be seriously undercutting you on something at that rate.

they do tell you on the site click on the (TRADE IN) button.

You can actually find a site that will tell you what your items will fetch at any local Gamestop near you. I'd say do some comparisons and see which one will give you more before you start tackling that Trade button.

What website is this? I'd like to know how much I can get for those games just laying around, taking up space.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#12BuretsuPosted 6/20/2013 8:19:21 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
I've never even heard of this "eStarland".

I've had a book on backorder with them for the last 8 years.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#13OoSubaruoOPosted 6/20/2013 8:20:37 PM
Buretsu posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

What the, seriously?
#14viajarvPosted 6/20/2013 8:40:54 PM
So why not have 2 game systems?
#15BuretsuPosted 6/20/2013 8:50:00 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Buretsu posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

What the, seriously?

Yeah, but it was just an old webcomic collection.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#16NeonYoshi11Posted 6/21/2013 12:25:21 AM
RedemptionBlue posted...
Yep, another convert. Also no, I am not trading in through Gamestop but through eStarland instead. With my Vita that I got from the Assasin's creed bundle, a 32 gig mem card, and Persona 4, Soul Sacrifice, Diagaea 3, Dead or Alive 5 +, and Assasin's Creed Liberation they are offering $303 for it. Is this a good deal? Seems fair to me...

I don't like having 2 handheld systems that's why I will sell the Vita for a 3DS, I just like how the game library looks, both upcoming and current.

Keep it if possible.

Vita will be great to own in 1-3 years.

Get a 3DS though as it has a ton of games.

That is...if you can afford to...you might have to trade in to get 3DS.
#17IAznDragonI YanPosted 6/21/2013 12:32:49 AM
RedemptionBlue posted...
Ehhh seems unlikely, plus there is always the risk of getting scammed.

getting scammed on craigslist? how so? people would text/email you their low balling offers but you can ignore or deny them. then again, they could do it in person too but those are the scumbags of craigslist. lowball in person. sad
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#182ylytPosted 6/21/2013 1:03:01 AM
Hayabusafmw posted...
good job bro i have a vita it's SOOOOOOOOOO LAGGY and ugly besides the nice designs and stuff like this i would get a normal 3ds over it.

That's your opinion.
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#19RedemptionBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 1:10:09 AM
viajarv posted...
So why not have 2 game systems?

Because I am saving my money for a PS4.
---
Steam: Redemptionblue
PSN: Redemptionblue
#20Shadowfxd2Posted 6/21/2013 1:50:32 AM
Hayabusafmw posted...
good job bro i have a vita it's SOOOOOOOOOO LAGGY and ugly besides the nice designs and stuff like this i would get a normal 3ds over it.

I agree the vita is just bad and I've had the misfortune of having it since launch. Good job tc, welcome to the superior handheld.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg