Should i wait to redeem all my club nintendo points?

#11ferofaxPosted 6/21/2013 11:41:11 PM
CruxisBLADE posted...
No, coins expire after not being used for TWO Club Nintendo years, so you should be all set to register up.

This is good to know. I'm just about to reach Platinum in a week after two of my games get their post-play surveys, and I was just about ready to blow the 300 coins I got on those two 3DS games they have, but I kinda didn't want them. Now I know I don't have to.
---
Boomerang Evangelist
#12Lord of the FliesPosted 6/21/2013 11:45:05 PM
Nordini posted...
I see. They should do a better job of explaining that on their site. I was under the impression that the status gave many benefits and exclusive offers year round

There are supposedly special offers available to Club Nintendo members, but that's not connected to status. I've never seen any evidence of these special offers, but who knows?

It would definitely be cool if the Club had multiple status tiers with special rewards and benefits for each new level gained. Too bad it doesn't work that way.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Donmilliken
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8212-1350
#13Lord of the FliesPosted 6/21/2013 11:46:57 PM
ferofax posted...
CruxisBLADE posted...
No, coins expire after not being used for TWO Club Nintendo years, so you should be all set to register up.

This is good to know. I'm just about to reach Platinum in a week after two of my games get their post-play surveys, and I was just about ready to blow the 300 coins I got on those two 3DS games they have, but I kinda didn't want them. Now I know I don't have to.

Yeah, they change the game selection every month and occasionally add other new rewards, so best to wait for something that actually interests you.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Donmilliken
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8212-1350