Apparently some people got Project X Zone early

#1evilvergilPosted 6/22/2013 6:54:10 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=65641766&postcount=296

Kinda dissapointing that the OST has less tracks than the Japanese version. The poster looks sweet though.
---
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight."-John Lennon
#2SilentWandererPosted 6/22/2013 6:57:02 PM
25 tracks isn't all too bad. I was expecting there to be 10-11.
---
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg
#3Pork_buttonmashPosted 6/22/2013 6:57:47 PM(edited)
I am one of those people... I've been playing mine all day.
#4evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 7:00:40 PM
Thats almost about half of the japanese ost. Not that big of a deal though honestly but it would have been nice if we got them all though.

Pork_buttonmash posted...

Niiice. Im assuming you got yours from a mom and pop shop?
---
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight."-John Lennon
#5GeekyDadPosted 6/22/2013 7:03:58 PM
SilentWanderer posted...
25 tracks isn't all too bad. I was expecting there to be 10-11.

Same. I think my Atlus LEs (CoP and Soul Hackers) came with about 10-12 songs each. So yeah, not bad at all.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#6Pork_buttonmashPosted 6/22/2013 7:08:57 PM
evilvergil posted...

I got it from Walmart. I was SHOCKED when I saw they had the game out so soon. In fact, I bought the last copy. I ask an employee about it and he told me that they decided to release it early just to see if It was worth reordering. This Walmart is overstocked with crummy 3DS/DS games.
#7evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 7:14:10 PM
evilvergil posted...

I got it from Walmart. I was SHOCKED when I saw they had the game out so soon. In fact, I bought the last copy. I ask an employee about it and he told me that they decided to release it early just to see if It was worth reordering. This Walmart is overstocked with crummy 3DS/DS games.

Seriously!? That really is shocking. I was planning on going to my local walmart today for too lol. I'll try calling my local gamestop tomorrow to see if they are selling any though knowing GS i kind of doubt it.
---
#890sRetroGamingPosted 6/22/2013 7:43:42 PM
Was it really that hard to include all of the soundtrack?. CD's cost a few cents to make don't they?. and yes, i AM complaining about that. sorry if that bothers some in advance! ;) =P. missed opportunity...
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#9EmeralDragon23Posted 6/22/2013 7:48:28 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Was it really that hard to include all of the soundtrack?. CD's cost a few cents to make don't they?. and yes, i AM complaining about that. sorry if that bothers some in advance! ;) =P. missed opportunity...

It's not about paying for the CDs to be made. It's about shelling out money for permission to bring songs stateside.
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#1090sRetroGamingPosted 6/22/2013 7:52:54 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

It's not about paying for the CDs to be made. It's about shelling out money for permission to bring songs stateside.

What songs were unable to be licensed to the US. this sucks... ugh... i HATE all this copyright garbage b*** s***. every f***ing time...
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life