Apparently some people got Project X Zone early

#11IAznDragonI YanPosted 6/23/2013 12:33:42 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Was it really that hard to include all of the soundtrack?. CD's cost a few cents to make don't they?. and yes, i AM complaining about that. sorry if that bothers some in advance! ;) =P. missed opportunity...

EmeralDragon23 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Was it really that hard to include all of the soundtrack?. CD's cost a few cents to make don't they?. and yes, i AM complaining about that. sorry if that bothers some in advance! ;) =P. missed opportunity...

It's not about paying for the CDs to be made. It's about shelling out money for permission to bring songs stateside.

yeah plus in japan they have the original soundtrack (all music). american limited editions with soundtrack cd's are never the full soundtrack.
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#12Rarehunter_idolPosted 6/23/2013 12:36:34 AM
Could anybody who has played it, tell me whether the game holds up for somebody who doesn't know who half the characters are?
The demo was alright, but I had no idea who most of these characters are or what game they belong to.
---
This Body Holding Me Reminds Me Of My Own Mortality. Embrace This Moment, Remember; We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An illusion...
#13RogueStrikerPosted 6/23/2013 12:50:01 AM
Rarehunter_idol posted...
Could anybody who has played it, tell me whether the game holds up for somebody who doesn't know who half the characters are?
The demo was alright, but I had no idea who most of these characters are or what game they belong to.

I don't know if I should be embarrassed that I know them all in the demo but haven't even played like 2-3 of the teams' games...
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#14spealfan444Posted 6/23/2013 12:51:05 AM
It's disappointing that Canadians aren't getting all the extra stuff of the physical version. I might as well get the eShop version as it's $5.00 cheaper.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#15AtlusSaGaPosted 6/23/2013 12:54:47 AM
John McClane is in the game. Even if you don't know a single other character that should more than make up for it.
---
3DS: 2836-1460-9962
Official Kudlak of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#16Baha05Posted 6/23/2013 1:13:39 AM
SilentWanderer posted...
25 tracks isn't all too bad. I was expecting there to be 10-11.

This, hell EO IV came with less then 10.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#1790sRetroGamingPosted 6/23/2013 1:36:11 AM
spealfan444 posted...
It's disappointing that Canadians aren't getting all the extra stuff of the physical version. I might as well get the eShop version as it's $5.00 cheaper.

I'm not canadian but damn that is just stupid. i remember when NSMB2 came out last year the US got a mini gold mario pin and canada got that sweet steelbook casing. now it's basically reversed. sloppy handling between regions. everyone should get the same thing IMHO.

Yes, i understand somewhat that it may be a "by culture" thing but damn... c'mon now!. that's weak IMO. i'm american but for instance i always hate it when we only get ONE language as an option.

I don't understand one bit of the japanese language in print or when spoken but i absolutely LOVE it!. have since i was a little kid. i'm thrilled that we're getting that over here!. i wish games in ALL regions would share the same things with one another. you sure you guys aren't getting it at all?.
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#18spealfan444Posted 6/23/2013 1:47:15 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
spealfan444 posted...

I'm not canadian but damn that is just stupid. i remember when NSMB2 came out last year the US got a mini gold mario pin and canada got that sweet steelbook casing. now it's basically reversed. sloppy handling between regions. everyone should get the same thing IMHO.

Yes, i understand somewhat that it may be a "by culture" thing but damn... c'mon now!. that's weak IMO. i'm american but for instance i always hate it when we only get ONE language as an option.

I don't understand one bit of the japanese language in print or when spoken but i absolutely LOVE it!. have since i was a little kid. i'm thrilled that we're getting that over here!. i wish games in ALL regions would share the same things with one another. you sure you guys aren't getting it at all?.

Yep. Even check Amazon.ca. The version with all the extras isn't available at all.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#19evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 6:38:06 AM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

EmeralDragon23 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

It's not about paying for the CDs to be made. It's about shelling out money for permission to bring songs stateside.

yeah plus in japan they have the original soundtrack (all music). american limited editions with soundtrack cd's are never the full soundtrack.

Actually even the Japanese soundtrack is missing alot of tracks from the game.
---
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight."-John Lennon