Where is 3D Zelda?

#1leonboutasPosted 6/23/2013 9:24:39 AM
Seriously i thought that Nintendo would make a brand new full 3D Zelda for 3DS.I am okay with A Link Between Worlds but 3DS deserves a full 3D Zelda game.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/23/2013 9:27:03 AM
Wind Waker HD and a new installment are being developed for the Wii U, and Nintendo very recently said a Majora's Mask remake is still being considered (and it would be for the 3DS obviously), I say it's a good thing that 2D Zelda is getting some love on the handheld.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3Legendary_MusasPosted 6/23/2013 9:30:02 AM
Expect Majora's Mask 3D to be announced either next year or later this year.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#4leonboutas(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 9:30:14 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Wind Waker HD and a new installment are being developed for the Wii U, and Nintendo very recently said a Majora's Mask remake is still being considered (and it would be for the 3DS obviously), I say it's a good thing that 2D Zelda is getting some love on the handheld.

I would love Majora Mask on 3DS but what i would like more is a brand new full 3D Zelda for 3DS.The system deserves it.

WiiU will never reach 3DS in terms of sales so i can't see Nintendo bothering with WiiU for long.
#5BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/23/2013 9:32:40 AM
leonboutas posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

I would love Majora Mask on 3DS but what i would like more is a brand new full 3D Zelda for 3DS.The system deserves it.

WiiU will never reach 3DS in terms of sales so i can't see Nintendo bothering with WiiU for long.

Nintendo doesn't care about sales that much. How do you think they pulled through during the N64/Gamecube era if they did? They still supported their consoles with two Zelda games each. I'd also like a new 3D Zelda for the 3DS, but now's not really the time for it. Maybe in a couple years after the Wii U one comes out.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#6Jakerific44Posted 6/23/2013 9:39:01 AM
Legendary_Musas posted...
Expect Majora's Mask 3D to be announced either next year or later this year.

As much as I would like for this to happen, don't get your hopes up.
---
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonwarriorz1?feature=guide
#7wintrepunkPosted 6/23/2013 9:42:13 AM
There is no way this is going to happen. All we are going to get is 3 remakes if were lucky. Two have been announced already. Can't see Nintendo releasing four zelda games for one system.
#8SSJ2__GohanPosted 6/23/2013 9:46:17 AM
I personally rather have MM (I never owned a N64, so it's a new game for me), but besides that, I too would like a new 3D Zelda. The 3D games simply have more appeal to me than the 2D games, because you're much more involved.

However, in the end I do think we got the better end of the bargain compared to the Wii U which does get a new 3D Zelda. From everything I read, Zelda Wii U seems to simply be an experiment to try a new kind of Zelda game. Changes are good, of course, but they seem to want to make the game attracting a new fanbase. And that often goes at the cost of the old fanbase (some will become part of the new fanbase, but others won't like it as the new direction lacks the reason they became part of the fanbase in the first place).
#9GiygasminionPosted 6/23/2013 10:24:48 AM
Majora's Mask 3d will come out in the next year or two, I'm guessing.

Personally, I'd like console games to be 3d adventures, while the handhelds classic 2d. Both styles are fun and different-- let's not eliminate one in favor of the other.
---
NN ID: Achilles11 3DS FC: 0860-3339-6889
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#10Mariofan15Posted 6/23/2013 10:32:16 AM
wintrepunk posted...
There is no way this is going to happen. All we are going to get is 3 remakes if were lucky. Two have been announced already. Can't see Nintendo releasing four zelda games for one system.

Where the hell are you getting 4? We got 2 remakes for the 3DS and the Wii U is getting Wind waker. Unless I missed something,Wind Waker is only for the Wii U. How does the 3DS have 4?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710