I want my PxZ. What can I tell GS so they break the release date.

#11SalsaSavantPosted 6/23/2013 3:09:45 PM
BerlingerT posted...
keybladeXIII posted...
So you want to convince someone to break the law?

This. Be patient and wait until Tuesday. It's just a game.

---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#12Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/23/2013 3:15:41 PM
Galaxy_Nova posted...
They just don't want to!

Consumer ignorance at its finest.

These companies won't just bend over backwards because you want them to. They have a set of policies they have to stick to, and breaking those policies could get the employee in trouble with the company and the company in trouble with the publishers.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#13Galaxy_Nova(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 3:19:09 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Galaxy_Nova posted...
They just don't want to!

These companies won't just bend over backwards because you want them to. They have a set of policies they have to stick to, and breaking those policies could get the employee in trouble with the company and the company in trouble with the publishers.

Did you hear this scrub? lol
---
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
#14Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/23/2013 3:24:14 PM
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Galaxy_Nova posted...
They just don't want to!

Yes, I'm a scrub because I'm stating facts that you don't like because you are an impatient, self-entitled nitwit. I happen to know these things because I myself am in the retail business and Gamestop is not the only company that has to follow rules despite customer demands. Why don't you try growing up and waiting those next few days out like everyone else?
---
#15Galaxy_Nova(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 3:30:32 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Galaxy_Nova posted...
They just don't want to!

Yes, I'm a scrub because I'm stating facts that you don't like because you are an impatient, self-entitled nitwit. I happen to know these things because I myself am in the retail business and Gamestop is not the only company that has to follow rules despite customer demands. Why don't you try growing up and waiting those next few days out like everyone else?

I apologize if I offended you. The whole purpose of this thread was to ask for advice on how I can get the game early with no harm intended.
---
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
#16Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/23/2013 3:39:04 PM
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Galaxy_Nova posted...
They just don't want to!

I apologize if I offended you. The whole purpose of this thread was to ask for advice on how I can get the game early with no harm intended.

Fair enough TC. Why not do some reading around if you're really that eager to get the game early? If you don't have it preordered already, try looking at some other retailers to see if they have it on the shelves already. Some topics on these boards have reported getting the game early at mom and pop stores and even some Wal-marts.
---
#17IceyflamePosted 6/23/2013 3:41:30 PM
If you want it so bad go to a mom and pop shop and ask them if they got it

they break street dates all the time
#18DeathSoul2000Posted 6/23/2013 3:43:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]