So how awesome is Project X Zone

#11Fight_The_PowerPosted 6/23/2013 9:00:43 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
It's not awesome enough for me to want to pay anything more than bargain bin price for it.

Must you make it your goal to b**** about the game any chance you get? We get it, you don't like the game. Shut the f*** up already.
#1221_21Posted 6/23/2013 9:04:56 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
This... and I LOVE RPGs.

I never would've thought....
---
Currently playing:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, and Black Mesa
#13RPGNinja123Posted 6/23/2013 9:10:29 PM
21_21 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
This... and I LOVE RPGs.

I never would've thought....

To be fair most people on these boards have a major case of ADD.

Captain Obvious coming at ya
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
#14blackbrotha578Posted 6/23/2013 9:35:28 PM
I cannot wait unitl the 25th I pre-ordered this at least 2 months ago.
#15Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/23/2013 10:29:07 PM(edited)
Fight_The_Power posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
It's not awesome enough for me to want to pay anything more than bargain bin price for it.

Must you make it your goal to b**** about the game any chance you get? We get it, you don't like the game. Shut the f*** up already.

No, I'm going to keep b****ing about the game any chance I get, because there's no rule anywhere that says I'm not allowed to have a negative opinion about a game, and you're either going to accept that or you're going to whine about it. Either way, I win. :)

What's funny about this ordeal is that this could've just been a thing of: You like the game and will get it, I don't like the game and won't get it, and we could all just carry on with our lives. But you and the other butthurt fanboys who seem to have a problem with me stating that I don't like this game are just making my opinion seem more valuable to you than you'd want to admit.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#16ServantOfErieosPosted 6/23/2013 11:35:03 PM
Having played the EU demo, I loved it.

Ryu and ken, ftw.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#17Fight_The_PowerPosted 6/23/2013 11:41:23 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

No, I'm going to keep b****ing about the game any chance I get, because there's no rule anywhere that says I'm not allowed to have a negative opinion about a game, and you're either going to accept that or you're going to whine about it. Either way, I win. :)

What's funny about this ordeal is that this could've just been a thing of: You like the game and will get it, I don't like the game and won't get it, and we could all just carry on with our lives. But you and the other butthurt fanboys who seem to have a problem with me stating that I don't like this game are just making my opinion seem more valuable to you than you'd want to admit.

Obviously that's not the case. You bashing the game in every PxZ related thread not only indicates that you're a troll, but also that you can't handle other people liking a game you don't like.
#18kukingina2Posted 6/23/2013 11:42:46 PM
FF_III_Fan posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#19Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/24/2013 12:12:39 AM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

Obviously that's not the case. You bashing the game in every PxZ related thread not only indicates that you're a troll, but also that you can't handle other people liking a game you don't like.

Really now? EVERY PxZ related thread? That's quite a stretch. Also, in all of my 'trolling' of the game, not ONCE have I said anything about anyone liking the game. Try again sir.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#20megamanx1291Posted 6/24/2013 9:23:40 AM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

Jesus Christ stop whining and get over it. Honestly don't you have anything better to do then whining about "one supposed little detail of A SINGLE gamefaqs user"? It is a waste of your time.
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303