So why are so many people bashing Project X Zone?

#1spealfan444Posted 6/24/2013 12:13:24 AM
We should be glad that we're getting this game at all.... But then we have these trolls invading every single PXZ topic, and calling it a horrible game, even though almost no one has reviewed it, or even played the whole game for that matter.
Oh I get it, these trolls are just upset that the 3DS is getting this awesome third party game and the Vita isn't. Nah, just kidding. But seriously people, count your blessings.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#2Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/24/2013 12:19:06 AM
The better question is, why should it matter what others think of the game you like/want to get? It's not like people "bashing" the game is going to make the game less enjoyable for you. People have a right to an opinion on these boards, whether it's positive or negative. The only ones you really should be looking out for are the ones who are bashing YOU for liking the game, not bashing the game itself. For every ONE negative comment about the game itself, there's a SWARM of people bashing the PERSON for disliking the game.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#3IAznDragonI YanPosted 6/24/2013 12:21:46 AM
haters gonna hate. that's all there is to it
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#4PinkPikachuPosted 6/24/2013 12:42:06 AM(edited)
that's how boards are, on every board, you just learn to accept it after a while

and people are entitled to their own opinion trolling or not
---
PSN:SS_RMPKenpachi
#5Deimos259Posted 6/24/2013 12:42:23 AM
Probably because they think the game is bad
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#6abyssPosted 6/24/2013 1:26:03 AM
If you're going into the game expecting it to be awesome, you'll probably be disappointed.

That's from playing Namco X Capcom, which has great story/character aspects, but pretty terrible gameplay. From my understanding, Project X Zone hasn't really improved the gameplay.

(I'm still buying the game, but I'm not pretending there's not reasons to hate on it. And a lot of people are going to have a lot less sympathy for the game if they don't care about the characters/concept).
#7RogueStrikerPosted 6/24/2013 1:45:57 AM
abyss posted...
If you're going into the game expecting it to be awesome, you'll probably be disappointed.

That's from playing Namco X Capcom, which has great story/character aspects, but pretty terrible gameplay. From my understanding, Project X Zone hasn't really improved the gameplay.

(I'm still buying the game, but I'm not pretending there's not reasons to hate on it. And a lot of people are going to have a lot less sympathy for the game if they don't care about the characters/concept).

I'm getting it but I'm also not denying it REALLY plays the same and probably will get boring.
I admit I'm getting it for the fanservice.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#8Black_AssassinPosted 6/24/2013 2:37:53 AM
Why do people defend a bunch of 1's and 0's on a plastic cart like their life depends on it?
---
lowercase
#9JurassicBondPosted 6/24/2013 2:43:18 AM
Everything I've heard about it suggests that once the fan service novelty dies off, there's really not much else about it to enjoy. I may get it eventually, but I'm definitely not paying full price for it.
---
Reading: Hyperion - Dan Simmons
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#10Raven236Posted 6/24/2013 2:53:46 AM
Here is my 2 cents on it:

Having played the original Namco X Capcom on Ps2.
It had a good storyline with a kind of strange combat system.

You had to perform move to do the attacks, Example: QcF= Hadoken....ect
It seems interesting at first. cause unlike SRW you actually have to do the attacks....
But after a while it gets boring. (Not to mention trieing)

Fast forward Project X Zone, the combat system is still the same with a slightly ok Storyline.
---
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura