Club Nintendo Items - When do they change?

#1couchtater4444Posted 6/24/2013 2:28:23 PM
The current batch of Club Nintendo items are, in my opinion, lackluster and not worth the coins. So does anyone know when they change them out for new items? And when they do, how many do they change/remove/add?
#2IAznDragonI YanPosted 6/24/2013 2:29:03 PM
it's random when they restock/add
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#3keyblader1985Posted 6/24/2013 2:56:45 PM
Physical stuff changes whenever the hell they feel like it. Game downloads change every month.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#4couchtater4444(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 2:58:23 PM
Well I guess I'll be sitting on my coin pile for quite some time then.
#5wentzelotPosted 6/24/2013 3:00:32 PM
couchtater4444 posted...
The current batch of Club Nintendo items are, in my opinion, lackluster and not worth the coins. So does anyone know when they change them out for new items? And when they do, how many do they change/remove/add?

the pouch is quite handy for transporting on trips and only 250 coins.. but yeh everything else is not worth the coins imo.. just use them on digital rewards
#6couchtater4444(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 3:05:43 PM
wentzelot posted...
couchtater4444 posted...

the pouch is quite handy for transporting on trips and only 250 coins.. but yeh everything else is not worth the coins imo.. just use them on digital rewards

Yeah, but it's literally just a little suede pouch. That's ridiculous for 250 coins because it takes so much money just to get to 250 coins. I can just buy the same thing for like $5 elsewhere. I'll just wait it out for good VC games.
#7IAznDragonI YanPosted 6/24/2013 3:19:00 PM
couchtater4444 posted...
Well I guess I'll be sitting on my coin pile for quite some time then.

prepare to sit for a long time then like the rest of us. the 3ds is still young. club nintendo should restock on those 3ds game card cases.

couchtater4444 posted...
wentzelot posted...
couchtater4444 posted...

Yeah, but it's literally just a little suede pouch. That's ridiculous for 250 coins because it takes so much money just to get to 250 coins. I can just buy the same thing for like $5 elsewhere. I'll just wait it out for good VC games.

you can get coins for cheap on ebay.
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!