Can anyone in the nintendo universe beat superman?

#141AceMosPosted 6/25/2013 9:45:09 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
kukingina2 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
your forgeting another thing kirby could just suck in super man's powers when he uses them.,and copy them that way. super man uses ice breath? kirby sucks it in and copies it.

But let's pretend that kirby is out of the question,what about imposter ditto?
yeah imposter ditto would transform into super man as soon as it's sent out.
all it would need then is high hp stat and quick claw/choice scarf/quick powder and not only would ditto out speed super man it'd also be able to take more hits.
remember ditto copies it's opponents moves and it stats(except hp)

havent seen kirby suck up strong boss powers in his games or even tabuu or the hands in smash heck even the regular bosses in smash

so pretty sure thats out of the question, besides supez can punch the planet kirby is in make it implode before kirby even sees him

same thing for ditto... he can kill the trainer and blow up the planet before he is out of his pokeball or in ditto's sight (in case its a wild ditto)

super man wouldn't kill the trainer on site and you know it.
at least not GOOD super man.

pokemon trainer woud have to provoke him first.
and there's no way in hell super man is gonna slaughter 7 billion people,plants and
animals to kill one guy anyway.
unless you mean an evil super man.

which is NOT what this topic is about.
hell by your logic the video you posted of super man vs shouldn't have lasted more then 3 seconds becuase he'd kill goku before he had a chance.

and hell it was clear that goku did nothing wrong all he did was challenge super man to a fight yet super man killed him. yeah that's totally out of super man's character to kill the innocent.

its called DEATH battle

there has to be a winner they remove no kill rules from chars and its made for intertainment

they make a fun fight video THEN explain the proof and reasoning

also IC superman dont go all out he slowly builds up to just enough power to win which is what the fight showed
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#142IHeartMetroidPosted 6/25/2013 10:26:10 AM
"there has to be a winner"

The winner is whoever is drawing the character since they're all fictional creations. The writer can make them do anything he wants them to do. He could put Superman in Prince Peach's regal dress and have him dance around in a circle if he wants to.
---
Currently ignoring 5 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#143SkittyOnWailordPosted 6/25/2013 10:48:05 AM
*Lopunny used Attract*
Superman fell in love!
*Lopunny used Sweet Kiss*
Superman became confused!

After 3 days of Superman not being able to attack Lopunny, she finally beats him with enough Dizzy Punches.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#144BoundtotheEarthPosted 6/25/2013 2:36:43 PM
The REAL question is who can beat the Flash. If you can outrun the CONCEPT of death itself, you know he can do whatever.

Or just send Demonbane or something I dunno.
#145BetterThanVegasPosted 6/25/2013 3:45:57 PM
One of the problems in the video was the lack of information on Goku. Sounds weird but hear me out. At the end of GT he leaves and trains with the eternal dragon. We have absolutely no idea what kind of training that is. In the final GT episode and final movie, A Hero's Legacy, we see that Goku can blink in and out of the corporal world at any time he chooses. This and his incredible (let's be honest, genius level) intelligence when it comes to fighting and learning techniques means he could actually learn Supez "light mass punch" (that was what is was called right) and then use it, while adding his ki to it (calling it first :Super Dragon Light Mass Punch), means his chances of winning are actually pretty good. That and even if he loses he: A; gets fixed up by the reigning Kami, B; gains strength proportionate to his defeat, and C; has no problem training more to win and can do so while dead.

That being said it is impossible to accurately say who would win without some sort of way of having it happen.

Also, I agree with whoever when they said it's all up to the writer. They could make Superman be a tranny if they wanted to. It's all just make believe.
#146distr0iaPosted 6/25/2013 3:53:26 PM
Kirby is the one
#147GigantLuffyPosted 6/25/2013 4:53:54 PM
BoundtotheEarth posted...
The REAL question is who can beat the Flash. If you can outrun the CONCEPT of death itself, you know he can do whatever.

Or just send Demonbane or something I dunno.

Or Getter Emperor. Or Xenogear. Or Alpha Gaiden Mazinkaiser. Or any of the vastly OP endgame SRWOG mechs.

Metal Wolf and Boss Borot are the strongest mechs in fiction btw.

Oh wait, this is about Supez Da 6'4". He'd get steamrolled by Nintendo top tiers.

- Gigyas and the Dark Dragon
- Eternal Darkness top tiers
- Top Tier Pokemon: Arceus, Kyurem/Original Dragon, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina
- Anyone who has used the Star Rod or BeanStar
- Dimentio + Mr.L with the Chaos Heart
- Captain Falcon with the Champion Belt
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
PSQuadruple and WiiU are loaded baby!
#148strongo9Posted 6/25/2013 5:08:00 PM
Any character that can effectively use magic could defeat Superman.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#149AceMosPosted 6/25/2013 5:44:07 PM
strongo9 posted...
Any character that can effectively use magic could defeat Superman.

stop baning your hea don the wall with your figner sin your ears

super man is not weak to magic

he is just vulenrable to it same way you are to a punch

but superman has tanked magic far far above what most nintendo chars can even dream of
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*