i don't know why people who hate on PxZ some how feel they're elitist.

#1Galaxy_NovaPosted 6/24/2013 3:48:37 PM
"Oh PxZ sucks btw it's not that great of a game" mentality. I read this a lot here. These are the type of A H---- that would b---- and moan if they didn't get the game btw.

But some how by them bashing the game they give out the impression that they feel they have reached a new level of grandiosity and that they're untouchable.

Get off your high horse. Your negative comments have no influence on our purchase. Heck, the game is so good with all these crossover characters that they want to guide folks in the wrong direction because they're the only ones that want to enjoy the content of a great game.

selfish people.

Hmph!
---
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
#2Second_ChancesPosted 6/24/2013 3:52:43 PM(edited)
I'm not trying to influence anyone's purpose. I'm just saying it like it is.

It's like Naruto: It's okay to enjoy it, as long as you realize it's crap. Only not that drastic.
#3RPGNinja123Posted 6/24/2013 4:00:25 PM
I consider myself sort of an RPG elitist where I tend to like the more hardcore of RPGs but I can see why people like PxZ if you just take it from a "fanservice" perspective.

As soon as you start treating the game as a legitimate strategy RPG game is where you run into trouble and will undoubtedly see haters of the game letting their voices be heard.

I am still going to get the game but it doesn't look like a full price purchase for me.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
#4esoteric42Posted 6/24/2013 4:35:37 PM
Digital download.
---
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
#5MegaMettaurPosted 6/24/2013 4:40:03 PM
voicing your opinion = Elitist? Someone threw their standards out the window.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#6TakayaNorikoPosted 6/24/2013 4:44:40 PM
Galaxy_Nova posted...
These are the type of A H---- that would b---- and moan if they didn't get the game btw.

Say again, you're breaking up.
---
Not bad. But I was hoping for the unknown drug Purupurupikopuyo.
3DS: 0018-0358-2045
#7Shuo_RagnarokPosted 6/24/2013 5:21:49 PM
Galaxy_Nova posted...
"Oh PxZ sucks btw it's not that great of a game" mentality. I read this a lot here. These are the type of A H---- that would b---- and moan if they didn't get the game btw.

But some how by them bashing the game they give out the impression that they feel they have reached a new level of grandiosity and that they're untouchable.

Get off your high horse. Your negative comments have no influence on our purchase. Heck, the game is so good with all these crossover characters that they want to guide folks in the wrong direction because they're the only ones that want to enjoy the content of a great game.

selfish people.

Hmph!

I really REALLY hope you're joking on this one, otherwise there is so much completely wrong about your post.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#8wentzelotPosted 6/24/2013 5:24:23 PM
tc you got pxz confused with fire emblem
#9ceedofevilPosted 6/24/2013 5:35:20 PM
Welcome to the real world.
---
Who would win in a fight? Lemmy or God?
#10DynamicJumpIuffPosted 6/24/2013 5:36:41 PM
ceedofevil posted...
Welcome to the real world.