How deeply invested are you in with the 3DS?

#1ECOsvaldoPosted 6/25/2013 4:03:04 AM
For as long as I can remember playing games, I would occasionally play only a game or two on the Atari 2600 or Colecovision. But it was Nintendo that made my gaming habits a part of my everyday life. And I thank them for that. Does anyone else feel the same way?

There has been no other company that even came close to Nintendo's sales and install base for handheld gaming. With their latest offering, the 3DS is in the hands of about 32 million gamers worldwide while owning at least 5 titles out of the top 10 best-selling games for the system.

So, I was wondering how much have you invested into your 3DS system. Is it worth the time and money you spent on this handheld? Or are you dissatisfied with the direction Nintendo is taking on the system?

Here's my current library of 3DS and DS games:

3DS GAMES - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/ECOsvaldo/games/owned?platform=1068
DS GAMES - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/ECOsvaldo/games/owned?platform=1026

VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES
GBA - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/ECOsvaldo/games/owned?platform=12
GBC - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/ECOsvaldo/games/owned?platform=9
NES - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/ECOsvaldo/games/owned?platform=19
---
Anyone who tries to compare Steam to what MS is trying to turn XBL into loses all credibility - Jstretch19
#2The_SchoolistPosted 6/25/2013 4:14:11 AM
Love it. Could be better. Hasn't reached GBA levels for me yet, but I still enjoy most of my titles. I know Smash will be an epic one though.

Owned an ambassador 3DS and sold it to get the Pikachu XL
And I own 20 3DS titles all purchased brand new and three cases, screen protectors, and 2 official nintendo 3DS hard crystal covers...so. Over $600 lol.
---
PC, Deluxe Wii U, and Pikachu 3DS XL
#3ECOsvaldo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:45:52 AM
The_Schoolist posted...
Love it. Could be better. Hasn't reached GBA levels for me yet, but I still enjoy most of my titles. I know Smash will be an epic one though.

Owned an ambassador 3DS and sold it to get the Pikachu XL
And I own 20 3DS titles all purchased brand new and three cases, screen protectors, and 2 official nintendo 3DS hard crystal covers...so. Over $600 lol.

I believe this is the year for 3DS. A lot of big games have already been released for this handheld with more on the way (including Etrian Odyssey Untold, Pokemon X/Y, LOZ: ALBW, SMT IV, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Rune Factory 4). Right now, it's great to be a Nintendo gamer!
---
Anyone who tries to compare Steam to what MS is trying to turn XBL into loses all credibility - Jstretch19
#4kukingina2Posted 6/25/2013 4:55:19 AM
I have 20 games on it not counting, DS titles, digital downloads (includes 2 retail titles) and ambassador games

I will be getting SMT4 soon and Project X zone
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#5ilikepie641Posted 6/25/2013 4:57:32 AM
Im probably $600-$700 deep...

That being the XL system, 54 dsiware, 30 eshop titles, 7 3ds titles.... and idk if i counted my ds collection around 60 games...

As someone who has yet to have 1 job id say thats a lot
---
3DS Friend Code: 2294-3549-5852
Accounts: Twitter: goo.gl/634tj / Deviantart: goo.gl/PY5i9 / Youtube: goo.gl/khLoj / Facebook: goo.gl/e9MH6
#6BigReedPosted 6/25/2013 5:57:07 AM
DS:

DS Phat
DS Lite
DSi
Dsi XL

76 games

3ds:

3ds
3dsXL

39 physical games
4 downloaded retail games

62 downloaded eshop games (not including anything that could be considered an app)

I guess I'm deeply invested. At least more so than a lot of people.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#7Superlinkbros89Posted 6/25/2013 6:38:27 AM
Very much now that all of a sudden all the hard hitting portable games are out (FE and AC) so much so that i havent booted up my 360 in a month as all i play is 3DS
---
Not changing this sig until a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel is announced. Started: 01/01/2013
#8c-m-sPosted 6/25/2013 6:41:14 AM
3DS XL with 8 games roughly around 450 euros, bought it about 3 months ago.

I feel guilt for spending this much already despite the fact that I have allot of disposable income.

People around me are suffering because of the economy and I feel bad that I am spending money on games.
#9RPGNinja123Posted 6/25/2013 7:24:13 AM
c-m-s posted...

I feel guilt for spending this much already despite the fact that I have allot of disposable income.

People around me are suffering because of the economy and I feel bad that I am spending money on games.

If you are responsible with your money you should ever feel guilty ever.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
#10RPGNinja123Posted 6/25/2013 7:24:48 AM(edited)
c-m-s posted...

If you are responsible with your money you shouldn't ever feel guilty.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.