How do I get my free nintendo games with the promo?

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 6/25/2013 5:33:05 AM(edited)
Nevermind

I just realised I am not eligible since its only for 3DS and not for 3DS XL
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#2BigReedPosted 6/25/2013 5:34:52 AM
What?
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#3TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:50:19 AM
BigReed posted...
What?

They had a promo her that if you buy a 3DS (sadly the XL is not included) you could get one of the 6 free games from club nintendo (Lugi's Mansion, a couple of mario titles, a nintendogs one, or Animal Crossing)

I just realised I was not eligible since I purchased an XL not a 3DS and it runs until the end of july or something. I saw it off cartoon network and I checked their site and its true
---
#4FishbulbPosted 6/25/2013 5:52:53 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
BigReed posted...
What?

They had a promo her that if you buy a 3DS (sadly the XL is not included) you could get one of the 6 free games from club nintendo (Lugi's Mansion, a couple of mario titles, a nintendogs one, or Animal Crossing)

I just realised I was not eligible since I purchased an XL not a 3DS and it runs until the end of july or something. I saw it off cartoon network and I checked their site and its true

Are you in Australia? The US and Europe one was for XL I'm pretty sure - but it's over by now.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#5TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:06:01 AM
Yeah I am in australia and I though its for both 3DS and XL. I had mine since release and I decided to get one today and I thought I get an additional bonus (Would have loved the digital copy of AC even though I already have it) but unfortunately as I read the terms, XL is ineligible and now I am sad!!
---
#6BigReedPosted 6/25/2013 6:09:57 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Yeah I am in australia and I though its for both 3DS and XL. I had mine since release and I decided to get one today and I thought I get an additional bonus (Would have loved the digital copy of AC even though I already have it) but unfortunately as I read the terms, XL is ineligible and now I am sad!!

Can you post it? I've never heard of that one. Australia only?
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#7TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:22:49 AM
BigReed posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

Can you post it? I've never heard of that one. Australia only?

Check nintendo.com.au. I only saw it on cartoon network then on their site
---